𝐱𝐱𝐢𝐢𝐢. 𝐠𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐟

𝐱𝐱𝐢𝐢𝐢. 𝐠𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐟

"Come on, Nayeon, you almost did that!"

The black haired girl bit her lip, squinting her eyes, while the younger girl was jumping in one place next to her, screaming for her excited. Nayeon held a dart between her fingers, trying to point at the only left pink balloon on the target.

"Soo, can you shut up, I need to focus," hissed the older girl

Soojin stopped screaming for her, but she was still jumping like a little kid. She put her hands in fists, holding the thumbs inside, hoping that her friend will win. She pursed her lips when Nayeon threw the dart.

The balloon popped loudly.

Nayeon clapped loudly, shouting exited. Soojin also started screaming happily, catching the girl's hands as they started jumping around together.

"I'm amazing!" exclaimed Nayeon making Soojin burst out laughing, "It's true, don't laugh!"

"Ma'am," the girls stopped screaming and jumping, and looked at the man that was standing behind the counter, "You can pick your award"

The girls looked at many plush toys hung all over the stand.

"Which one do you want, kid?" asked Nayeon, looking at Soojin, who rolled her eyes

She was only four years older, but she always treat her like a kid, and when she called her that, it made Soojin annoyed. But she started looking at every toy. She was thinking about it for a long time, before Nayeon nudged her ribs.

"This one," she pointed at the black-white animal, "The panda one," the man turned around, and started to take off the big plushy panda, but the girl stopped him, "No, the smaller one"

He looked at her a bit surprised, but handed her the smaller toy. The girl took it from him with a smile.

The girls were walking through the amusement park, eating chocolate ice creams. Soojin had her toy put under her armpit, focusing on her food. Nayeon was looking straightforward when they walked out of the park, slowly getting closer to the dark alleys.

"Why did you pick a panda?" she asked the younger girl, "And why didn't you take the bigger one?"

Soojin shrugged, "I don't know," she stopped and so did Nayeon. The girl took the panda in her hand, and moved it closer to her friend's face, squinting her eyes, "It kinda looks like you, unnie"