𝐱𝐱𝐢𝐢. 𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐍𝐚𝐲𝐞𝐨𝐧

Jisu laid on the bed, all in cold sweat, hair sticking to her face, twisting on the sides, holding her stomach. She had closed eyes, and she was breathing heavily, from time to time growling from pain. She was all pale.

"Why didn't you said anything?" asked quietly Soojin, brushing off the hair from her cheeks

"I'm fine," murmured the girl, making Nayeon roll her eyes. She wasn't irritated, just worried

"You're not. Stop pretending"

Nayeon put the wet blanket on her forehead, wiping off the sweat. Eunhyuk was sitting next to Jisu, and put a hand on her stomach, pressing it a little. The girl groaned from pain.

The boy pursed his lips, "I'm going to move my hand now, okay?" he did what he said, only to make Jisu scream. Soojin grimaced, seeing her friend in pain, " I think it's appendicitis"

"How can you know?"

He didn't answer for a while, so Eunyoo spoke, "He should know that. We were poor, but he still got into med school"

Soojin looked at the boy, a bit surprised. But that's good, that means he can help Jisu.

"So, then, what do we do?" said Suyeong as ms. Cha put hand on her arm

"She'll be okay"

Ms. Son sighed, "Golden hour... is running out for both sides"

Yeah, no fucking way.

Soojin left the room, standing on the corridor with Jaeheon, Eunhyuk, Nayeon and Eunyoo. She was nervously biting her fingernails, looking down at the floor.

"If her appendix bursts, it'll be bad," said the boy, "Her peritoneum could be infected, and bacteria could spread throughout her whole body"

"She needs surgery"

"There's nothing we can do here"

Soojin furrowed, "You went to med school. You have to know something about surgery. You're not gonna even try?"

"Do whatever you can do. I need to get even with her," said Eunyoo, getting up from the bench, "You need to save her"

That girl is coping in a weird way. Soojin looked at her and nodded her head thankfully, but the younger girl, looked pissed at her. Brunette turned her head away from her, a bit confused.