𝐯. 𝐧𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐞

The gangster, whose name turned out to be Sangwook, put the unconscious Hyunsoo on the mattress. Soojin stood next to them, watching the man, who had a really unhappy look on his face. He turned around and walked out through the open doors.

"Wait, sir" Soojin stopped him, and went to the doors, grabbing her purse on the way. She took from there a green tape, handing it to him, "You lost it yesterday on the corridor"

Gangster looked at the tape, and then at the girl, who smiled awkwardly.

"I don't need that," he said, giving the tape back

Soojin took it a bit surprised, "Oh, okay, thanks"

Sangwook turned around, and wanted to walk away, but he stopped again, looking at the doors with dents, "This woman did that?" he asked

Soojin nodded her head, "Yes. She was trying to get in here, so she was banging on them all the time"

Sangwook looked at the doors for a few seconds more, and finally left. Soojin stick out her head and watched him until he disappeared behind the corner.

She then looked around the corridor, to make sure that nobody crazy will jump to her at any moment. She closed the door, making sure to lock them. Soojin turned around, and her gaze focused on the sleeping boy.

What was she supposed to so now? Should she even be in his apartment? The girl for sure felt more safe in here, than in her house with her father.

Soojin walked to the mattress where laid Hyunsoo, and she sat on the edge. She tried not to stare at the boy like some creep, but she did anyway. His mouth was a bit open, but he wasn't snoring.
The girl tucked her brown hair behind the ears, and sighed. For how long people usually faint? She had no idea.

But she also was very tired. She's not gonna wait here, for the boy to wake up, when she can also take a nap.
Soojin started looking for some blanket, or anything similar. When she finally did, she spread it on the floor, next to the mattress where Hyunsoo slept. She laid on the side, with hand put under her head. Maybe it wasn't very comfortable, but it was something. She closed her eyes, falling asleep within minutes.

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ 。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

Soojin woke up after six hours. She turned her head to only notice that Hyunsoo was still sleeping. She sat on the blanket, stretching her arms. It was weird that he still didn't give any signs of being alive. Maybe he was dead?

Soojin bent over the boy, putting two fingers to his neck to check if he was even still breathing. He was. But his skin was cold.

The girl got up from the floor. What she supposed to do now? She had the idea of turning on the game on boy's computer, but then she remembered about her friend. She took out the phone from her purse, and picked the number to Nayeon. She waited for a long time to connect with her, but she failed. She tried again. Nothing. Then again. After the fifth try, she gave up. Maybe she came back from work, and now she's sleeping or whatever. That what Soojin wanted to believe, trying not to worry too much.