𝐢𝐢𝐢. 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐟

𝐢𝐢𝐢. the roof

  Soojin walked on the last step of stairs that make way to the roof of Green Home, taking out her phone, and skipping the song that played, because she didn't even like her. She was wearing a big, dark sunglasses, that hid her eyes, even tho the sky was covered by clouds. But it was warm outside. In her hand, she was holding a red can of cola.

The girl saw a boy, standing on the edge of the building. His right foot was in the air, as he was balancing. Soojin chuckled to herself and walked to him. She put down her headphones, standing on the edge, next to Hyunsoo.

"Hey," she didn't look at him, she looked at the cars down on the street, and she held out her leg, "You jumping?"

"What?" he almost fell off the building, surprised by a sudden voice

"I asked if you're gonna jump," she twisted her head to him, "If so, I want to let you know that even if you jump, you're gonna cause a lot of troubles for others that live here. So try to die in other way or other place"

It already was a week since a boy moved to Green Home. Soojin been in his apartment three times, watching boy playing video games on his computer. They weren't talking much, they enjoyed each others' presence in silent.

Soojin turned around. Not that far away, she noticed a young girl, dancing in the skirt with her pink ballet shoes. She was moving with natural grace. Soojin looked at Hyunsoo, who also noticed the dancing girl.

"It's Eunyoo, Lee Eunyoo," said brunette twisting her head back to the girl, "What I know about her, is that she lives with her brother, and she got expelled from her school. She's pretty, isn't she?" she took a sip from can

Soojin looked at Hyunsoo, who just shrugged. She adjusted her sunglasses that almost fell off her nose, when she jumped on the ground. Eunyoo stopped dancing, when her foot got stuck to a gum on the ground. She sighed angry, trying to take it off. The girl started untying her shoe.

"Ya!" she yelled, noticing two teenagers close to the edge, "Is this yours?" she raised a hand with a shoe

"Yeah, sure" said Soojin sarcastically, walking slowly to her

"Well, then maybe it's your friends?" said Eunyoo, pointing with her head at Hyunsoo

Both girls looked at him. He shook his head, "No"

"Shit"

Eunyoo clapped on her hands, trying to get rid of the dirt. She sat down on the ground, near the exit of the roof, and took out the pack of cigarettes. She held them to others.

"Want one?"

Soojin nodded her head, and took one cigarette. Eunyoo shook the pack in direction of Hyunsoo, but he shook his head, "No"

"Hold it," said the brunette girl, passing the can to the boy. He took it from her, holding the can with both his hands.

Soojin took out a green lighter from her pocket. She lighted it up, and close up her face to it, putting the end of the cigarette in the fire. Hyunsoo watched her attentively, and Eunyoo watched him with a slight smile on her face. Soojin straightened her neck, exhaling the smoke.