𝐱. 𝐠𝐨𝐥𝐝𝐞𝐧 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐫

𝐱. 𝐠𝐨𝐥𝐝𝐞𝐧 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐫

The next day, Soojin and Hyunsoo were leaning on the same floor, with their heads tilted in each other's direction. The girl was the first one to open her eyes. She looked around, hearing a quiet crack in her neck. The woman with the trolley was making the food for breakfast, while Jisu was cleaning her bat
Soojin tapped Hyunsoo on the arm, waking him up.

   The waltz music started playing in the whole building. People looked around confused. The woman put the food on the table.

"Survivors, the first floor is now safe," the man's voice sounded from the speakers, "Come to the first floor. We'll be safer together" Everyone looked at each other, "We survivors must stick together. Please come down"

   The last words were quieter, it sounded like it was something personal. The music stopped playing.

"Then, I guess we have a plan what to do next" Soojin stood up, looking at Jisu and Jaeheon

"You think that was a real announcement?" asked Dusik

The girl furrowed, "You think it's not? I mean, I don't know..."

Jisu took her bat, and swung it on her arm, "I think that we can't just sit here, waiting for the rescue. We need to do something. I can go"

"I'll go too," Soojin took her machete

Girls looked at others in the room. Hyunsoo looked at brunette worried. Jaeheon went for his sword. All three of them started to packing their backpacks. The woman with trolley, asked them to eat something, so they quickly did that, wanting to leave already.

"You can't really trust that announcement," said Dusik, when three of them were ready to go, "Are you gonna be okay?"

"We'll be okay, sir," said Soojin, trying not to stare at Hyunsoo, who stood with kids, "We need to do something"

"Thank you for giving me this," said Jaeheon, looking at the shield that the man gave him, "May God bless you for all you've done for us"

"I like Budhha"

When the man said that, the awkward silence occurred. Soojin looked at Jisu, trying not to laugh, and the girl also tried to stop the smirk, when they saw Jaehon's confused face.

"We're gonna make sure to come back for you and get you all," said Jisu

The man on the wheelchair sighed, "Don't promise me anything you can't keep. I think... I should say farewell to you" he waved his hand

"You know..." started Jisu, "Someone once said to me, even complete darkness disappears with the faintest light"

Soojin looked at the girl.