𝐢𝐯. 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟 𝐚𝐩𝐨𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐲𝐩𝐬𝐞

iv

iv. 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟 𝐚𝐩𝐨𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐲𝐩𝐬𝐞

Two girls were sitting on the old couch in the lobby of an apartment building, giggling quietly, with an open bag of chips between them. They were hanging out almost every day, but this time their meeting was accidental. Soojin was leaving the building for the night shift to the restaurant where she worked, while Nayeon came back from her work.

From the elevator walked out to the another girl with unhappy look on her face, but it was typical for Lee Eunyoo. She walked to the couch, and took one chip, throwing it to her mouth.

"Hey!" Nayeon hit her hand

"Aren't you supposed to be at work?" asked Eunyoo, looking at Soojin

"Aren't you supposed to be at school?" she snapped back

But even that, she looked at the time on her phone. She stopped chewing the chip and clicked her tongue.

"Aish, she's right, I'm almost late," Soojin stood up, taking her small bag on arm, "You two have fun, later!"

"You're leaving me with her?" scoffed Nayeon irritated, but her friend only waved with the hand

Eunyoo chuckled, and sat on the girl's place, taking a bag of chips in her hands. Nayeon looked at her even more mad, and snatched food from her. The younger girl stuck out her tongue.

   Soojin was walking quickly to the exit, at the same time looking in her bag to check if she took her apron. And while she wasn't paying attention to where she's going, she hit someone with her body.

"I'm sorry," she said, bending to pick up a green duct tape that fell

She raised her head, and held out a hand to the man to give him back his tape, but he didn't care about it, and just kept walking to the elevator. The girl looked at him surprised.

   He looked like some gangster. His right side of the face had scars, looking like scars after burning, and his gaze was very odd. And the fact that the thing that he lost was this duct tape, make her have weird impression of him.

But she didn't have time to stood there and think about this man. She put a tape to her bag, and continued her quick walk to the bus stop.

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ 。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

Cha Hyunsoo twisted on the other side of his mattress, taking the phone in his hand. The message that showed on the screen, announced that his package with reserves of ramyeon was left in front the doors. He put on slippers, and walked to them.
When he opened the door, he saw a big package, but it looked like someone already opened it and took out the food. All the dry noodles were scattered all over the floor, leading to the end of the corridor.