𝐱𝐱𝐯. 𝐚𝐩𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐢𝐞𝐬

𝐱𝐱𝐯. 𝐚𝐩𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐢𝐞𝐬

Two days passed since the tragic events. But the situation on the first floor was pretty calm since then. Soojin was sitting alone in the room, with the papers scattered around her, holding the pencil between her fingers. She was leaning on the chair, a bit bored after spending too much time alone. Her hand reached for the cigarette in her mouth, as she took it out, exhaling the smoke. She looked at the drawings that laid in front her, when she decided to leave. She didn't have any duties on her mind that day, so she decided to find someone to hang out with, so she wouldn't be alone. She walked out of the room.

And on her way she met Seo Yikyung. She only greeted her with a head nod, as they weren't too close with each other, but the woman stopped.

"Soojin," the girl also stopped, looking at her, trying not to seem surprised, as Yikyung grabbed her arm, "I'm sorry... for what I did. I thought that I should apologise to you personally"

Soojin furrowed confused. She had no idea what the woman was talking about. She took out the cigarette from her mouth.

"What are you talking about?"

Yikyung's face changed. From worried to surprised and confused.

"Hyunsoo didn't tell you?"

Soojin raised one eyebrow, "Told me what, exactly?"

"Oh, never mind then," Yikyung took her hand from girl's arm, "Sorry"

She walked away, leaving confused Soojin behind. She furrowed, watching the woman walking away quickly. Shit, she could go with it, acting like she knows what Yikyung meant. But she surprised her with these apologies. And angry that the woman did her dirty. If she started this conversation, she should explain what's on her mind, and not just walk away. Who the hell does that.

Now Soojin has to find Hyunsoo. In the past days, he was spending a lot of time with Kim sibling in the kindergarten so, that's where she went. Before walking in, she threw away the cigarette. But she didn't find there him, just ms. Ahn and the kids. The woman turned her head to the girl.

"Hello ajumma," Soojin bowed to her, "Have you maybe seen Hyunsoo?"

The woman shook her head, "No, I'm sorry"

The girl smiled a little, when she apologised to her for such a thing. She wanted to leave the room, when she noticed Suyeong, holding in her hands a toy panda. Her face dropped as she felt extremely furious.

"What the hell are you doing?" the little girl turned to Soojin confused, as she walked to her. She stood above her, looking at Suyeong angry, "Is it yours? Where did you find it?"