I'll wait for you

Začít od začátku

On the other hand, Mina who was soundly sleeping turned around to feel her lover's warm but was met with just coldness.. She was then strike with the fear of losing Chaeyoung just like that unfaithful day.. She started tearing up and started calling Chaeyoung..

- Chaeyoung.....Chaeng..

Chaeyoung who heard it quickly went to Mina and looked at her worriedly.

- hey hey, why are you crying? Did you have a bad dream?

- No.. I just thought you left me again. Please don't leave me again Chaeyoung.

- I won't. I will never.

Mina stopped crying and looked at Chaeyoung who was still worriedly looking at her. She smiled and hugged the latter again..

- but why are you up this late at night?

Mina asked while still hugging Chaeyoung

- oh I just had an upset stomach.

With that Mina quickly released their hug and it was now her who was looking at the latter with a worried look.

- are you okay now? Did you take the medicine? You should've told me about it.

- it's okay now

But as soon as she said that, she wanted to puke again so she quickly ran towards the bathroom and puked again for the nth time.. Mina was now seriously worried about her lover. As Chaeyoung came out from the bathroom she quickly handed her some liquid which the latter took.

- are you sure you don't want to rest?

- it's the same. Infact this is better. Just sitting here and enjoying the cold breeze with a cup of tea. Especially with you it makes it even better.

Chaeyoung was side hugging Mina who had her hands around the younger's waist..

- Mina

- hmm... What do you think about us having a child?

- well, I will love to have one. Why?

- umm..nothing. I just wanted to ask you about it because in the future maybe we can have one.

- hmm..

Mina just hummed at that. She was kinda sus why Chaeyoung asked this all of a sudden but she just shrugged it off. Chaeyoung's phone suddenly started ringing.. it was 3 am in the morning and she was confused who will call her this late..

- Hello?

- Dr. Son. Are you awake?

- what kind of a question is that? It's 3 am here. Maybe you forgot that we're in different parts of the world, Dr Kim Dahyun....

- oh hehehe.. by the way got a great news to share with you bro..

- spill it..

- We found a cure!!!!

- you're lying right? It's not even April.

- Wtf!! Do you think I'll just call you to fucking lie to you. But it's not exactly a cure. We did some research and we can perform an operation to take out a portion of the tumor and if it's successful then we can possibly take the other portion but you've to come here to completely know about the pros and cons of the surgery.

- OMG!!! Dahyunnie!!!! It's really a great news. Thank you thank you thank you for giving this really great news.

Mina was observing Chaeyoung the whole time. She wondered what made the latter so happy about. But she was also unknowingly smiling seeing Chaeyoung so happy.

- But Chaeyoung..

- but what Dahyun..

Chaeyoung frowned at the word because in her field that word never gave a good feeling to any doctor.

- Chaeyoung, you know we're running out of time so if we don't make it happen this month then the risk will be higher making it almost impossible to perform the surgery so the sooner the better..

- When do you want me to come?

- if possible by the end of this week so that we can prepare for the surgery because we need you..

- okay I'll be there. And thank you and the team for your hard work and for not giving up. Thank you Dahyunnah.

- Anything for you Chae. Okay get some sleep. I'll send you the reports..

- okay. Bye. Take care.

Chaeyoung ended the call and let out a sigh. She was happy very happy but at the same time she wondered if Mina will like to come with her and she also needs to check whether she's really pregnant or not though she's quite sure about it..

She went to Mina who was just sitting at the balcony. The latter looked at her with a smile.

- care to share?

- Do you know Kim Dahyun? My childhood best friend?

- I'm not very sure about since it was a long time ago but I do know that you had two best friends right? The other one is from Taiwan. Her name was Chou Tzuyu I guess...

- yeah, you're right. Dahyun and I work in the same field and she is also my fellow colleagues in the hospital. She said that Eunwoo still has a chance but for that we need to perform a surgery, a very crucial one and she expects me to be there by the end of this week so that the surgery can be done as soon as possible.

- but you don't want to leave me too right?

- hmm...will you like to come with me?

- as much as I want to. I guess it's better if I don't. I don't want to be a distraction and I've waited for you for 10 long years so I can wait for you for another few months. Don't worry. And also now I know that you won't leave me again.

- Mina, you were never a distraction to me instead you give me strength to do better so never say that.

- But I'll just to prefer to stay here. You just focus on the surgery and Eunwoo for now. By the way When are you supposed to take the flight?

- probably the day after tomorrow since I've to share the news to Eun and get his approval too..

Mina nodded. She was sad that Chaeyoung had to leave again when they just got back together.

- Chaeyoung, you'll come back right?

Mina had her doubts not that she doesn't trust Chaeyoung but she was scared of being hurt again..her insecurities about her age, her looks started bugging her and to making her think that she wasn't enough, just not enough for Chaeyoung.

Chaeyoung just kissed the latter on the lips and smiled at her.

- I will. And when I come back I'll make sure that we'll be together for our whole life. Just you and me.

Mina again hugged the latter. Just those assuring words from Chaeyoung made her feel so safe.

- I guess we should sleep now.

- but are you okay now?

- yeah I am all thanks to you, my sweet Minari..

- Eww Cheesy!

- Says who huh?

- your Sweet Minari

- okay let's go now..

As Chaeyoung stood up, she held out her hand to Mina which she held it. They then went to their bed and drifted off to sleep. Chaeyoung though having lots of worries about everything just decided to keep it for the latter and just enjoy this sweet little moments with her Lover.

_________________***__________________

Just a boring chapter but...
Omo!! Chaeyoung is pregnant? And i brought my Dubu back in the story 🤍. Do you want Tzuyu too? Or maybe Jeongyeon?

Sorry for the grammatical errors..