Metal and Mettle (Part 1)

Start from the beginning

All around him were floating buildings, cities, towns, vehicles, people, structures, and even planets all around him. He was confused.

"Nicole, where are we?" Y/n asks his girlfriend.

"I-I don't know," the AI states. "My sensors are going crazy! I can't get any proper readings!"

"I'll tell ya where you are," Y/n turns to Anarchy. "You're in the Timeless Zone, a place where time basically doesn't exist and where all of time and space meet together. And where anything erased from existence goes to."

"Why... why did you bring us here?" Y/n asks his Anti.

"Because this is where she is. Where they are," the anarchist states. "And I plan to bring them back."

"You mean... Maria? And Gerald?" Y/n asks.

"And my world's Shadow. All of them are here," Anarchy informs. "They were erased from time, but with our combined powers we can bring them back. And then we can get your Maria and Gerald back."

"No... No, this is wrong!" Y/n says. "They're dead! You need to get that in your head. I'm not going to help you do a madman's dream."

Anarchy looks at his doppelganger before growling and glares at him.

"Fine. You don't want to help?" Anarchy's anger turned to maddening rage as he grins. "I'LL TAKE IT INSTEAD!"

He charges with an electrical amethyst aura around him, tackling Y/n and they go crashing into a floating building. Y/n gets sent skidding across the floor but catches himself, looking up to see Anarchy preparing an energy blast. He fires and the armored teen generates a shield to block it, taking the blast head-on as it pushes him back.

He then drops the shield and rushes forward, kicking Anarchy in the face before his leg morphs into a claw and pins down his hand

He then drops the shield and rushes forward, kicking Anarchy in the face before his leg morphs into a claw and pins down his hand. His fist bulks up and he throws a heavy punch to Anarchy's temple, making blood spill.

Anarchy then yells as he rips his counterpart's foot off of his hand and sends him flying into the ceiling

Anarchy then yells as he rips his counterpart's foot off of his hand and sends him flying into the ceiling. He falls back down and Anarchy punches him out of the building, sending him flailing through the Timeless Zone.