Author's Note

Okay so, bear with me here.

The next chapter of Intertwined 2 is still being worked on. Me and Mar have been dealing with some stuff lately but don't worry, we'll try to get to it soon.

In the meantime, here's a short story on what this is about: Duskwood is one of those "investigate missing person through phone" kind of games and for the past two weeks, I've been addicted to it and I finished it yesterday. As of writing this, the tenth and final episode is still in development. I got so invested that I got curious to see how the fandom is doing and oh my god, is it more sizable than I thought. I was really happy about that.
So I really wanted to write a story for it because writing is what I do best (not really).

So yeah, there's your explanation.
Obviously spoilers and whatnot here. You probably won't read this unless you played. Whatever, do what you want. It's your life.

See you in the first chapter. Adios.

(PS: This is also one of those "Insert Name Here" games so I'm calling the MC Matthew just like I did my playthrough. Totally not inspired by Matthew Anderson of Intertwined).

UPDATE: I'm only realizing that I should've said this earlier but some things here might not be exactly like the game because I obviously don't remember everything so if you may, please suspend thee disbelief willingly for me.