37》Spreading The Butterflies

Start from the beginning

She exhale a deep breath and carws her bump.

Another two months and she know everythings gonna be fine; she hope so. As long as her baby healthy until now, its enough for her.

"Ma'am, dinner is ready."

The maid came and Mina quickly nodded her head. The maid help Mina to go kitchen while waiting for Nikki amd Wonwoo.

Since the boys still taking longer, Mina took her phone and dial someone.

"Hello, Dahyun?"

●●●●●●

She open her eyes as there is something pusher her throat. Mina quickly rush towards bathroom and open the water tap.

*cough cough*

All things she ate ago, she throw up and she sure her head was spinning so much. She thought, third trimester wont make her throw up again; but she was wrong.

Almost everynight or morning she would throw up and it ruins her mood.

Her eyes were half open and she was so focus on throw up. If its not because a hand stroking her back, she might faint now.

She caught his eyes, he had dark circle under his eyes.

"Wonwoo*cough* go to sleep.*cough*"

"After you finish this."

Mina grin in suffocated. Her temples sweating and her grip on sink were trembling. Her breathing was uncontroable and her head spinning.

She thought she's done, but again something push her throat to throw up again.

And Wonwoo wont stop patting her back and whispered to her that everything's gonna be fine.

Wonwoo then take a small tower on top drawer and wipe her mouth.

"Let's bring you back to bed."

He hold her shoulder and carefully bring her to their bed. As soon she sit, she cant lay down. Her stomach suddenly feel empty.

"I need to take something to eat."

"Let me take for you, what do you want?"

She hummed for a while while caressing her bump.

"Maybe something fresh? Mmm, fruits but I dont want a sour."

Wonwoo nodded and gone from the door. Mina sighed and wipe her own temple. Days by days getting difficult to her.

Her hormones getting worst and a single movements from baby can make her whinch.

And she's getting lazier to go out or even visit her cafe.

Mina felts her instinct said that her baby wasn't just a baby. Maybe its just her conclusions but she have heard, that mother's instinct never wrong.

There is something Mina didnt figure out yet about her baby and she cant stop reading pregnancy book until midnights.

"Here."

She took the small plate from Wonwoo and eat the fruits he sliced for her; blueberry, mango, pear and grape.

He took a seat beside her and watching her enjoy the fruits.

"If this how difficult you are to carry our baby, maybe we dont have to had another baby."

Mina turn her head and frown.

Wonwoo grin and cares her bump. She know that smile, it was fake and his eyes full of worriedness to her.