Chapter 14

*Reginas pov*

It was around 7am when I woke up and I quickly got up to make myself breakfast. Today we started school again. I hated school but loved being with Henry and Charlotte and Jasper (kinda). After i ate my breakfast, I went upstairs to get ready. Once I got my outfit ready, I did my makeup and my hair then waited for Henry to come to my door.

(Regina's outfit)

(Regina's outfit)

After 20 minutes, he finally knocked on the door and I opened it hugging him. "Cmon we have to go" Henry said holding my hand and walking to school.

My locker was on the other side of the school originally but I switched with one of my friends a year ago and now my locker was next to Henry's and closer to all my classes. As I was getting all my stuff out the bell rang and everyone was walking to class. I didn't really like school but no one would ditch with me so I just went to class.

"Y'all are boring" I moaned (not dirty you bastard)

"No one wants to ditch with you" Charlotte stated.

"Boringgggg" I rolled my eyes.

Everyone just ignored me and sat down. "Rude" I commented

As I sat down, at the back I grabbed my note book and started doodling random pictures mainly off me and Henry. My whole page was full of pictures and it wasn't even half way through the lesson.

 My whole page was full of pictures and it wasn't even half way through the lesson

That was until Henry's watch starting beeping. I knew everyone else was terrible liars so I quickly spoke up. I quickly made a distraction by pretending to faint while signalling Henry, Charlotte and Jasper to run out.

Half the class ran over to help me and everyone else just watched "what happened?" I asked getting help to sit onto my chair again.

"I think you fainted" the teacher said.

"Can I go to the nurses office?" I asked putting my hand on my head.

He Agreed and I left running out the school and straight to the man cave. "What happened?" I asked Charlotte as I got to the man cave

"Henry snd ray have to stop Jeff again" she said laughing a bit.

"He's the dumbest person on the world even Jasper could beat him" I giggled.

"HEY I HEARD THAT" Jasper screamed.

"SORRY, NOT SORRY" I yelled back.

After half an hour, Henry and ray came down the tubes. "Hurry up Henry get out of your costume we need to go back to school" Charlotte rolled her eyes.

"Why can't we ditch??" I asked.

"Regina you're not gonna get anywhere in life" Charlotte stated.

"Rude I'm going places maybe not college but places" I said running into the elevator and going up to junk n' stuff.

A few minutes later, Charlotte and Henry came up and we all went back to school. As we walked back to get all our stuff I noticed a page ripped out my note book..

"Shit" I mumbled under my breath.

"What?" Henry asked.

"Nothing" I quickly replied.

I know the drawing weren't bad but no one knew I could draw and I didn't want people to know. It was something you'd think I wouldn't be able to do.

We grabbed our stuff and left the class going to our lockers. As I opened mine there was a note that I quickly slipped into my pocket before anyone could see. "I need to go to the bathroom" I excused myself.

"I'll come" Charlotte said.

"Nah it's fine just go to class" I said walking to the bathroom.

I pulled out the note and read it in shock.

Who the hell is S. I don't even know anyone who's name starts with S. I just ripped the note and put it on the floor then ran off back to class.

I felt my phone vibrate and got a message from and unknown number.

________________________________
Unknown

I said break up with Henry
Do it now or I'll tell everyone
He's kid danger

No leave me alone
who even are you

Do it or else

I'll do it tmr

Good enough but
don't be any later
________________________________