Chapter 10

Me and Henry were about to get up when we heard a bunch of talking from downstairs. Before we went down we got dressed

Once we were dressed, we walked downstairs to see 4 kids and piper all sat around

Once we were dressed, we walked downstairs to see 4 kids and piper all sat around. "Uh piper? Who are these people?" Henry asked.

"They're staying at the house for a few days" she answered.

"Uh yeah we're the game shakers" once off the girls said.

"Oh cool you make all those amazing games" I pointed out.

"Yeah we do" one of the guys replied.

We both sat on the couch and he wrapped his arm around me. I was about to turn the tv on when I saw the girls giving me weird looks.

I just played it off as if nothing had happened and sat back down but every time I looked at Them they would be giving me dirty looks.

"Uh I'm gonna go to the bathroom I'll be back in a minute my love" I excused myself before walking to the bathroom. As soon as I walked in I just stared at myself in the mirror.

After around 5 minutes, I finally left the bathroom and sat down next to Henry again.

"What took you so long?" He asked.

"Oh nothing I was just fixing my hair" I lied.

Henry's watch started beeping and me and him both got up "uh we gotta go to work" I announced while me and Henry went to the door.

As we were leaving one off the girls had said "hot boy has a job"

When we got to the man-cave ray explained where they had to go and him and Henry left (obviously as captain man and kid danger)

"Hey Charlotte I'm gonna go if Henry comes back and asks where I am just tell him I went to his house I need to do something" I explained.

"Ok will do" she agreed.

*skip to her getting to Henry's*

As I got to Henry's I climbed through this window and I was at the top of the stairs when I heard the girls mocking me and they guys trying to stop them.

"Ooooh guess who I am, 'Henry oh Henry my love' she's so pathetic" one of them said i heard her name was babe?

"She doesn't deserve him" the Kenzie girl commented.

I was looking around and piper wasn't there.

"Wait look it's Henry's lip bomb" Kenzie said picking it up as they both put it on their lips.

I walked down the stairs and said "hey girls" smiling.

"Oh- hi...?" Babe said clearly shocked.

"Regina, it's Regina now you know my name so you can start using my name when your mocking me" I said sarcastically smiling at them.

"What we didn't do such a thing" Kenzie said.

"Would you put my boyfriends stuff down" I asked snacking it out their hands.

"Ur rude" Kenzie said to me.

"You can't say shit you ligit just said I didn't deserve Henry and that I'm pathetic" i Fought back.

"Listen we don't like you but you're not going to tell Henry because we love him and you don't deserve to be with him you're just ugly and even if you do tell him we'll all deny it so he won't believe you" Kenzie and babe said together.

"Awe to bad listen to this" I threatened showing them a recording of our whole conversation and before they could say anything I ran out the house and straight to the man cave.

However the boys still weren't back "hey Char" I greeted smiling like nothing had happened.

"Hey Regina" she replied "the boys should be back in literally a second"

as she said that they came down the tubes. "Hey darling" he said hugging me.

"Hi my love" I murmured into his chest.

"Cmon love birds" ray teased.

"Shut up ray" Henry shouted.
Schwoz and Charlotte just giggled while ray looked offended.

"Do you wanna go back to mine?" Henry asked.

"How about you and I go back to my house?" I replied with a question.

"Sure I'll just need to grab some off my stuff" He answered.