Chapter 26:

BRYCES POV:
I'm so happy that Addison forgave me I love her to much to. She's mine and I'm hers she is my queen and I'm her king.

I got out of my thoughts and walked into my wardrobe and picked out something to wear:

I fix my hair a little cause it really needed it. I head downstairs and go into the living room then sit in the couch waiting for Addison.

ADDISONS POV:
I get out the shower...what I like to really clean myself and it feels nice when your in warm water. I head to the sink and brush my teeth again and brush out my hair. I go to the wardrobe and pick out something to wear.

Then I put my hair in a loose bun and leave some hair out but just a little hair out

Then I put my hair in a loose bun and leave some hair out but just a little hair out. I go downstairs and see Bryce sitting in the living room couch just staring at me I get just a little insecure and grab two sides of the sweater and tighten them together so it covers my body.

Bryce taps his lap and I go to him. He looks so good.
"You look beautiful bambina." I love when he calls me that. "You don't look to bad your self mister." I say and giggle.

As we were talking I feel the need to throw up again. I run to the bathroom as quick as I can and bust the door open and open the toilet lid and throw up.

It wasn't like any kind of throw up where you just throw up and your fine but it hurt...there was this little pain in my stomach.

Bryce rushes in and holds my hair up and rubs my back in soothing circles.

I can't be pregnant can I?

I mean I don't mind but it's just all to much

Maybe I'm not pregnant

That is a lie

I need to go to the store NOW!.

"Bryce I-I think I'm pregnant.." I say stuttering to scared to even say anything. Please say something...anything.

"Well we don't know until we test right bambina." He said with a huge smile I was so shocked but soon got up. Bryce said he would go get it and left me here cause he didn't want me going anywhere even though I don't even know if I have a baby in me. But here I am still begging him.

"Pleaseee Bryce, please let me go." I say really wanting to go.

"No bambina" he said not joking around. "Why not Bryce I don't even know if I have a baby in me and so what if I do." I say pushing further.

"No" he says with a smile and taps me nose and gives me a peck on the lips then just leaves.

Wtf....

Are you kidding me right now.

I rushed outside but he wasn't there...

Ughh really oh well I guess I'll watch tv while I wait.

I'm surprised I'm not worried about it I thought I was going to be.

(30 mins later)
I hear the door click open and I run to the front door to see Bryce there holding like 5 bags.

"What the hell bryce i thought you were only getting a pregnancy test for me." I say surprised.

"Yeah I know but I figure you would want some snacks and so did I sooo what better way then to get some." He say

"That's why you took so damn long" I said giggling a little.

"Yes bambina that's why." He says chuckling and putting the bags down then walks towards me and gives me a kiss.

God I love him so much.

"You ready to take the test bambina." He says excitedly. I smile at that he is so cuteee.

"Yes let's goooo." I say and snatch the test out of his hands and run upstairs. "Careful bambina." He says worryingly. "Ok ok." I say

Finally we make it up to our room and I got to the bathroom and do what I'm supposed to do.

Omg this is it eekkkkk.

I walk out the bathroom with test him my hands.

"We have to wait a full 5 minutes to see the results." I say getting butterflies in my stomach.

We wait there patiently holding hands sitting on the bed with test on the dresser

It was so quite that you can hear my sweat dropping on the ground.

Out of no where the timer goes off which causes me to jump up very slightly from the sudden loudness. Omgggg. I go up to the test slowly almost as if I'm approaching a werewolf or a viscous dog. I pick it up while it's still on the back side of the test, I walk back over to Bryce and stand in front of him. He pulls me closer to the middle of his two legs and let's me stand between them.

"Omg omg this is really happening." I say slowly turning over the test until I turn back over to scared to see it.

I feel a hand on my waist and it's Bryce rubbing light circles on it. It was quite until he speaks up again. "Bambina just know I will always stay with you I will never leave you I love you so much and I love our maybe baby too. I will love this baby just as much as you if we do have one I promise." He says. Oh god here comes the tears I slowly nod and Bryce grabs my hand that is hold the test and he counts down.

"1" he says
"2" I join in
"3" both of us say together at the same time.

We flip it over and there it is our answer

Positive

OMG

I'm pregnant I'm fucking pregnant.

"Holy shit" I say with a little smile and big eyes
"Holy shit indeed" Bryce says and suddenly he smashes his lips in mine.

"I love you bambina." He says and he bends down and pulls my shirt up a little and kisses my belly
"I love you too little one." He says

This was it... this is our ending... our happy ever after. This was my book... his and my book and I wouldn't have it any other way.

THE END

——————————————————————
Holy crappppp it is over.
The book is over

I hope y'all loved it just as much as I did

I will be making another book but it will not be braddison I will repeat MY NEW BOOK IS NOT A BRADDISON BOOK.

Just random characters.

Hope y'all love it and thank you so much guys for making this happen I love yalllll.