Chpater 15:

Bryces POV:
I haven't told Addison what we were doing nor where we were going. I really do hope she likes it thought.

I'm taking her to Mexico her hometown. I've been here for a little a while back because I had a friend here that was in Mexico. Man I miss him. So I know a little Spanish here and there but my language is Italian. Italian is sorta like Spanish so that's why it's a little easy.

"So are you gonna tell me where we are going?" She asks confused.

"Nope it's a surprise." I say excited cause I know she has a some family here.

"Ugh god Bryce why are you so god damn difficult." She rolls her eyes.

That's it I had enough. I grab her jaw and turn her face to me.

"Who do you think you are bambina going around and having this attitude." I say while my jaw clenched.

"Since you told me how you fucking feel after I gave you my virginity." She says as her voice softened.

"Addison why are you so difficult, why can't you just go along with this marriage and accept the apology so we can have a good time for where we are going." I say my hand loosened on her jaw a little.

"No bryce why would I wanna give this a god damn chance." She snapped.

"Please just give it a chance."

"I don't know Bryce give me some time ok?" She says

"Better then nothing bambina."

"Soooo are you gonna tell me where we are g-"

"No" I say sternly as I cut her off.

"Fine" she finally listens

꧁.-..-..-..-..-..-..-..-..-..-..-..-..-..-..-..-꧂
At the location....
"Ok close your eyes." I say putting the piece of cloth and wrap it around her head

"Ok" she says immediately from all the excitement.

"You know this makes me very horny." I say feeling her ass with my front.

"Really b-Bryce you are just putting a pieced cl-  ...oh." She says finally getting why I'm so hard

I rub my hard-on on her ass while the cloth still being on her eyes and is still in the plane.

"B-Bryce what are y-you doing." She says stuttering trying to hold back her moan.

"Fuck Addison this is how you make me feel." I whisper in her ear.

She rubs her ass on my dick more.

"Fuck Addison." I groan in her ear

"Mmm B-Bryce" she moans

I grab her waist and rubbing up and down and keeping her in place as I move along with her.

Both of us grinding on eachother with her blindfold on. Fuck that's hot

I step out of my dirty thoughts as I feel the warmth gone and turn to see that addison stepped forward a little and moved to the side.

"It doesn't feel right" she says clearing her throat.

"Addison it feels fine it's feels good and you know that your just hiding that." I say frustrated.

"Just fucking take me to where we are going I've been waiting."

I sigh

"Ok fine let's go." I say as my hand is on my face rubbing up and down.

Time to try and get her to forgive me.

—————————————————————
Hey y'all that was it for today

Hope y'all liked it

Would you rather have a relationship with Bryce or josh.
My answer: bryceeeeee❤️

I will post on Monday again until then

Peace y'all love y'all✌🏽❤️