Chapter 23:

ADDISONS POV:
I just couldn't anymore. I couldn't handle it anymore. Did he really love me or did he just say that to make me go crazy for him and for him to drop me. I should've know this would happen, I mean cmon he is in the mafia and he is cold hearted I was trying to listen to him but each time I head him made me hate him more but behind that hate is still a swelling heart breaking the crisp of my hatred.

"Bryce....I think w-we should break the cont-" before I could finish he cut me off

"Don't even say the rest of that stupid sentence." He says with his jaw clenched

"Well bryce I'm sorry I really am but I just c-can't you told me you loved me and then you go cheat on me." As soon as I said that he pinned me to the wall.

"Baby why don't you listen to me..." it was quiet for a minute until he spoke up again. "Please." He said with what sounded like worry and desperation.
"And please do not cut me off this time I want you to hear me, all of me."

"Bryce no you cheated on m-" I was gonna say until once again he cut me off but this time with impatience.

"GOD DAMN IT ADDISON I DIDNT FUCKING CHEAT ON YOU I FUCKING LOVE YOU WITH ALL MY HEART OK I ADMIT IT I LOVE YOU SO FUCKING MUCH." He says all in one breath somehow I was about to say something until he continues.

"And what happen was that Rebecca texted me and was telling me that she wanted to fuck but I told her no and kept telling her that I even told her about you and she still wouldn't listen." I was about to talk again until he cut me off AGAIN. "And yes me and her were still dating while us being "married" but that was only cause she was one of my fuck buddies cause I couldnt find the perfect person until you came along, Rebecca is nothing like you, you are WAY MORE beautiful and you care about me a lot more more then anyone could."

He said all that while taking a break and breathes onece again then he shoots back up and presses his lip on mine.

They felt so nice it felt like a pillow basically kissing a pillow.

🛑⚠️🛑⚠️🛑⚠️🛑⚠️ y'all know what this is and what's gonna happen.

Bryce pressed his tongue on my lip and slid it so I could open my mouth and give him access and that's exactly what I did. We fought with our tongue and I almost won ALMOST until he went faster and I could get to his pace.

He tapped my top of my thigh signaling to jump up, and that's exactly what I did. I jumped up on him and wrapped my legs around his waist.

He walked to our bed and almost put me down *key word* (almost).

"Wait no." Is all I say before I get up and walk to the door and open it. He just stands there looking sad and horny, I laughed and he looked at me if I was crazy or something.

"What are you doing there just standing aren't you gonna come you explained right and I forgave I just don't wanna do it in here cause it smells like her aka trash and while we're fucking I don't want it to smell like dollar tree milk now come on." I say and chuckle while holding my hand out waiting for him to take it.

He smiles and runs up to me and picks me up and puts me over his shoulder and starts running to the guest room.

"BRYCE PUT ME DOWN I COULD WALKKKKK." I say yelling and laughing. He doesn't listen and keeps running until he finally reaches the door to the guest room.

He walks to the bed and roughly drops me on the bed. I smile missing his roughness.

He kisses me roughly and holds both my hands and pins them on the bed. "I love you Addison so much and I know what happen and I am so so s-." Before he could finish I roughly smush my lips on his soft ones and we make out I could feel him smiling. Glad he likes it.

He lets go of my hands/wrist and slowly but sexually runs down and up my body he stops at me hips and lightly pinched my hips giving me that little spark. He slowly took my pants off along with my underwear leaving me with just my shirt and bra.

"Hmm fuck baby your so sexy." He says in a deep dark voice that I love and miss. "Arms up baby." Bryce says and I listen of course, as soon as my arms are up he rips my shirt.

"Fuck baby what are you doing to me." He says as he is taking his clothes off. I get to inpatient and move my hand down to my body going to my pussy.

I slide one finger in and start moaning loudly which causes Bryce's attention he looks and quickly launches to me and detaches my hand in my pussy. He looks down at me with his eyes which are turning a darker shade almost a black.

"Did I tell you to touch yourself bambina." He says darkly and I shake my head no which causes him to smirk and continue "alright then baby why did you touch your self?" He said.

"B-because you were taking to long I'm sorry." I say even though I'm not. "Bambina firstly I know your not sorry and secondly you don't have to be sorry for touching yourself just be more patient." He says then chuckles.

And before I know it he pounds into me. And right off the bat I start moaning loudly.

"Fuck Addison your so fucking right I missed you." He says and he starts massaging my clit at this point I'm just crying from the amount of pleasure. "Bryce f-fuck your b-big to big." I say a moaning mess under him". "Bryce I am s-so close." I say feeling a tight feeling on my lower stomach. "Me too baby just wait ok we're gonna release at the same time." He says an thing you know we released at the same time like he wanted. Best sex I ever had even tho he was my first.

We were laying down getting a breather Bryce carry me to my side of the quest bed. We were cuddling and my eyes were slowly closing and before I feel asleep "good night bambina I love you." He says and before I close my eyes to let sleep take over I say

"I love you too bryce." And before I know darkness took over me.

——————————————————————————-
OMG I CANT BELIEVE THEY SAID I LOVE YOUUUUU AHHHH

ALSO IM SO SORRY FOR NOT POSTING MY OHONE HAS NOT BEEN POSTING BUT IM FINALLY BACK

AND NOTICE HOW I DID A LONGGGG CHAPTER

EHISBEUSJWVWYSBWVEYSJS

THIS BOOK IS ALMOST FINISHED YALL AHHHH

I MIGHT POST TMW BUT I DONT KNOW YET ANYWAYS......

Love y'all peace ✌️❤️