Chapter 20:

Bryces POV:
After Addison left
It's only been 35 minutes and I already want Addison next to me. I didn't think I could love someone this much after only what 2 weeks.

I know sometimes it's impossible to find like in like a week or so but this...this was a love at first sight type thing. I can't believe I'm saying this but I love Addison. To be honest I would've never thought of myself saying that but I guess I did and it feels good to say that.

While I was In my thoughts I must've not heard my phone go off this whole entire time. I looked at the time first and wow I was think for to long it's already 5:25 was I really just sitting there thinking about Addison for a whole 3 hours.

I heard another ding go off on my phone
Unknown
Hey sexy do you remember me😙
                                                                           Me:
                                                 Uhh no I don't sorry but who are you and why are you texting me
Unknown
Oh baby boy it's your lovely girlfriend how could you forget me babe😉🥺

Holy shit, holy shit, holy shit, HOLY SHIT
Fuck it's my girlfriend I totally forgot about her shit. I'm fucking stupid I still have a dumb ass girlfriend and I'm falling in love with my fiancé
Bae ig😒
It's ok cutie I just wanted to tell you that I'm coming over I checked your location and your in Mexico and funny how I am too even know I hate coming over to Mexico maybe you can get my mind off of it😉
                                                                          Me:
                                      No I'm good trust me don't come over cause I think it's time for us to move on.

Bae ig😒
Hmmm too late😏

Fuck she is her right now no there can't be no way maybe she was joking please be joking.

I heard the front door ring I froze in my thought and in my steps I didn't even make a little sound.

"Come on baby open the damn door I'm horny." Rebecca said. I didn't answer and I think that's what made her mad cause n-

"OPEN THE DAMN DOOR BRYCE FUCK ME HARD UNTIL I CANT WALK NO MORE." She said over and over a fucking gain I couldn't take it anymore I open the door and grabbed her arm harshly and pulled her inside.

"WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU WANT YOU SLUT." I said in pure anger.

"I want you of course Bryce cakes." I practically gagged at that nick name that she just fucking called me. I looked at the time and it was 6:10 fuck Addison is about to be here.

"Let me get ready real quick." She said as she winked which looked so bad what did I see in her that wink looked like she had a hair in her eye.

Fuck she can't go upstairs to me and Addisons room that was designed for me and addi cause I was gonna tell her how I feel and Rebecca is gonna ruin it.

I quickly ran upstairs but I was to late before she said "ahhh Bryce thank you so much my sugar cone it could've used some cash on the bed and a Gucci pair of glasses but this would do." She said fake crying.

"Fine if I give you cash will you get the fuck out." I said. "Mm no Brycekins I want you to fuck me hard." God she sounds awful trying to sound sexy.

She dropped her bag and started removing her clothes. "STOP PUT YOUR CLOTHES BACK ON NOW I HAVE A FIANCÉ COMING HOME AND SHE WILL BEAT YOUR ASS IF SHE SEES YOU AND SHE WILL NOT WANNA BE WITH ME ANYMORE IF YOUR HERE IN OUR BEDROOM." I said now yelling

"Oh I see you cheated." She said. "Shut up Rebecca I know you cheated on me with my cousin and my friend shut the fuck up."
I said not caring cause I care about Addi.

"This was all for her wasn't it hahah well guess what." She said and before she could finish I heard the front door open and I looked down from the stairs it was my Addison FUCK SHES HERE.

Before I knew it Rebecca dragged me in me and Addisons room Rebecca took off her clothes and messed up my hair and ripped my shirt off "Rebecca please fucking stop she is here please I love her." I said getting worried cause it's to late to do anything unless she gets out.

She didn't say anything before I heard my name being called and footsteps I heard her singing a song "I love you Bryce I will give you a second chance I believe you, you believe me, I love you and hopefully you love me and won't hurt me." Fuck I started tearing up fuck I'm screwed she loves me.

I was in my thoughts before I heard Rebecca moaning and she kissed me fuck I pushed her off as hard as I can.I looked back to see Addison crying and her wiping her tears when I looked back.

No no no no baby please don't cry I love you....fuck Bryce say it say it before I could say anything the door slammed.....
—————————————————————
Ahhhh I updated

How do y'all like it

I feel bad for Bryce and addi

Until then ......

Peace love y'all ✌🏼❤️

Rebecca

And the lovely cute grandparents