Chapter 8:

Bryces pov:
I look at addison up and down when she qalks out of the bathroom.

Is she trying to tease me?

"uhm...bryce...hello?" She says pulling me out of my thoughts

I chuckle "Addison are you trying to tease me cause if you are it's working come over here." I say patting my lap.

"Yeah no first off I'm not going on your lap and second I am not trying to tease you why would I in the first play and this is what I wear every night."

Bull crap

"Addison your funny but I don't think that was asking I was going towards ordering you to come over here."

I don't think she knows the difference between asking and ordering/obeying cause clearly she thought that was me asking her to come over on my lap but no that was an order from me for her to sit on my lap now.

"Bryce the only person funny here is you cause if you think I'm gonna listen to you bull shit and fuck you the FIRST night of us being engaged then you are completely wrong cause I'm not one of your hoes begging to fuck." She says in a sassy annoyed tone.

"FUCK ADDISON JUST OBEY ME AND COME OVER HERE ON MY LAP WHERE I TOLD YOU TO BE 10 MINUTES AGO!!!." At this point I'm very irritated and annoyed with her why can't she just listen to her fiancé.

"Oh my fucking god Bryce no you not know what no means do you want me to spell it out for you? N.O...do you get it now dipshit."

What I'm the fuck does she think she is yelling at me I'm trying to be nice and control my anger but what she said acting if I was dumb just got me angrier. I get up and walk/run towards her and pick her up and walk back to the bed and sit her on my lap.

"Is this what it fucking takes for you to be on my lap huh Addison...huh?!" I say furious

"Ugh Bryce let go of me I don't wanna be close to you legs just fucking go to bed." She rolls her eyes.

I grab her jaw tightly and force her to look at me.

"Addison I swear roll your eyes again and I swear bambina that I will punish you so stop testing me you got that."

"Yeah yeah whatever Bryce let go of me" she says and forces herself out of my grip.

Addisons POV:
I swear to god Bryce fucking annoys me and this isn't even our first week of getting married. Right now I'm so pissed at him because he always seems to find a way to annoy the fuck out of me and the fact that he wanted to fuck the FIRST FUCKING DAY of us sleeping together is pathetic cause we just met kinda and I know nothing about him. I get out of my thoughts by getting into the damn bed

I scoot over to the edge of the bed when I feel the bed dip I know that it's Bryce

I scoot over to the edge of the bed when I feel the bed dip I know that it's Bryce. I feel hands on my waist and I get pulled into a chest so my back is facing his front.

I turn around so now I'm facing him and we're super close and as soon as that happens I feel his lips on mine and I kiss him back

I kiss him back he slides his tongue across my lips and I open my mouth for access.

NO FUCK ADDISON WHAT ARE YOU DOING

I can't seem to move I just say there he touches my hips gripping them harder. Then I realize what I'm doing. So I pull back

"What's wrong bambina" he says as if this is normal.

"No Bryce this is wrong this is bad I can't fucking kiss you...I can't fucking kiss someone who I'm forced to marry and who kisses and fucks girls every single fucking day."

"Fuck Addison just shut the fuck up and give me what I want." He snaps which makes me flinch.

"Oh and what you want is my body and that's all right? Then after we fuck you will be a piece of shit to me" I say realizing it now.

"There you go Addison your now catching on the first thing you got right this whole night." He says.

I don't know why but that hurt like a lot I feel like it because I felt like maybe there was a tiny feeling there but really he just wants to use me for my body and be a douche bag to me.

I didn't notice but I felt a tear drop down my eye.

"Wait add-"

I cut him off before he could finish "Bryce whatever it's cool I kinda knew cause this is a fake marriage." I laugh and give my biggest fakest smile

"Uhm anyways we should really go to bed it's getting super late goodnight." I turn back around and feel more tears slide down I can't believe I'm that stupid I should've known he's and playboy.
——————————————————
     Ahhh I finally made a long one cause I felt bad for making the past what 3,4,5 chapters short so I made a long one!.

I feel super bad for Addi who else

           I will prob post another today if not tomorrow.

             Until then peace love y'all✌🏼❤️