Chapter 9:

Bryces POV:
I can't believe I said that dumb shit. I'm gonna be honest it was true I didn't think of it till now my plan was to fuck her get what I want and then treat her like a nobody and go back to my normal routine which is fuck random girl but just while marring her.

I don't know why but when I saw a tear leaving her eye I felt bad. I never feel bad for anyone just my mom and grandma but that's it. For instance whenever I fuck a girl and I just shove them away they always cry cause they never saw it coming but that still doesn't change my mind I just fuck and leave that's it but when Addisons facial expression changed to sad I felt like a dick and I never feel like that...ever but with her I don't know why but I felt that way.

I look over to my side and see Addison sleeping with dried tears on her cheeks. Great now I feel more of a dick.

I slowly feel my eyes getting heavier and I close my eyes and fall asleep.

————————————————————-
"Oh Bryce I love you so much you now that right."

"Addison I love you too."

"So please don't be mad at me ok..."

"Addison baby please tell me I'm inpatient."

"Ok....um I-I'm p-p-pregnant with you uhm child."

"Wait really Addi."

"Yeah I'm so sorry I didn't mean for it to happen I get it you can leave me...if you don't want a child I uh um get it but I'm keeping the child."

"No baby I do want that baby I wanted to start a family with you Addison." I say going closer to her and caressing her cheek.

"Really Bryce I love you so much." She begins leaning in.

I feel someone shaking me and lightly tapping me.

Damn it...it was a damn dream

Wait a minute why would I have a dream of that..I never have dreams for any girls and especially a dream of a girl being pregnant. What the fuck is Addison doing to me...i meet her one time like 4 years ago and then another Time 3 years ago and now I'm marring her and not only that she is making me feel a little something for her. I can't though that's not me I don't do that shit I don't fall in love I just fuck and leave them why is that not happening to Addi .

"Bryce...hello?....Bryce....Ricci"

"Oh um sorry Stella."

Stella is one of my maids she is a nice old lady she is one of my favorite maids. I also love my maid she is like a second mother/grandma to me.

"I just wanted to tell you that food is ready and your Addison is leaving for a little to do a modeling shoot and she told me that she won't be here for a while cause she is also meeting someone up."

"WHAT IS IT A BOY OR GIRL THAT SHE IS MEETING UP." I yell...I can't believe she left without my permission.

"Ok calm down honey she said it was a friend but she didn't say if it was a girl or boy."

I can't believe she did this shit to me. Oh shit I forgot she models. And she is meeting up with this "friend" what the fuck is wrong with her she never told me this shit.

"Honey I wanna tell you something" she takes a pause and continues "she is special and I can feel it in my heart that she is the one for you."

"You really think so." I say a little happy

"Oh I know so honey all the girls you bring home are so snobby and bratty and they are fake with a fake body but she is just something different I can't tell...she is not bratty,snobby,she is not fake with anything and most importantly I can tell that she has a little something there for you. You better not leave her or hurt her cause she I definitely nice me and her were talking all morning."