19

INLINE COMMENTS ARE HIGHLY APPRECIATED 🦋😍
_

Aayat took a deep breath she didn't realise she was holding, his touch affected her, she knew that she liked him, and when he came close to her, she liked that feeling, she didn't feel uncomfortable, and neither did she want him to stop him. Her feelings are growing for him, But she's confused about Zaviyaar's feelings. She always thought he agreed for this marriage just because of grandpa, but his words after noticing his behaviour towards her, she felt that he liked her too. Just thinking about him, her cheeks got red, she shook her head and walked out.

She joined everyone at the dining table, Zaviyaar pulled a chair for her, she thanked him before sitting beside him, Zaviyaar asked for some biryani, and the bowl was empty.

"There is some in the kitchen I'll get it for you" Jannat said as she was about to get up, leaving her food in the middle

"Mama you sit I'll get it for him" Zaviyaar offered to stop her, and then she left her food in the middle and walked inside the kitchen making the rest of them smile.

"Now you don't have to do these things, Her wife is here to take care of him." Ayesha said looking at Aayaf as she placed some biryani on Zaviyaar's plate before sitting beside him, She just felt shy, and ignored Everyone's gaze, concentrating on her meal.

"How cute you are blushing Cousin " Zahaan teased her seeing her face, Zaviyaar looked at her and smiled looking at her but then hid his smile and glared at Zahaan.

"Stop teasing her you guys" Zaviyaar told them firmly, taking her side, they just sniggered making him roll his eyes.

"How sweet you are taking her side" Ayesha teased him Zaviyaar winded his eyes hearing her.

"You too chachi" He complained, Ayesha frowned at him, he got confused with her look.

"Aayat already calls your parents mom and dad, shouldn't you start calling me as mom, after all I'm your mother-in-law" Ayesha asked him, narrowing her eyes at him Zaviyaar chukled.

"Okay my sweet mother-in-law" He replied stretching the word, she nodded smiling at him.

"By the way you both should start sharing a room now" Grandpa said casually while drinking his orange juice, Aayat coughed hearing him, as a bite stuck in her throat.

Zaviyaar immediately rubbed her back, worriedly and passed her the water, she gulped the water down in her throat, and took a deep breath.

"Are you okay?" He asked concerned wiping the tear which rolled down from her cheek, She bobbed her head in yes, clearing her throat.

"Why this reaction? Don't you wanna share a room with him?" Eshal asked her teasingly, raising her brows at her.

"I never said that," Aayat clarified, glaring at her, as everyone stared at her.

"So you want to share a room with him" Eshal spoke, pulling her leg with a mischievous grin.

"When did i say this" She exclaimed loudly broadening her eyes, Making everyone laugh at her, even Zaviyaar smiled, she shot him a glare he stopped his smile, then she threw a napkin at Eshal.

"Grandpa suddenly said this, that's why i coughed nothing else" Aayat cleared her point, then looked at Zaviyaar who was still trying to control his smile.

"Zavi, why don't you help me in placing some of my useful things in your room," She asked him, forcing a smile at him. He got surprised at her words, then nodded his head in yes.

Aayat stepped instead her room followed by Zaviyaar, She packed some of her important everyday stuff, and trussed in his hands, he felt the heaviness of the products, he looked at her with a frown on his face.