Season 2 - Part 4

Start from the beginning

Lilith said after opening a window.

Venom & Carnage: What?!

The symbiotes said, forming a head from their host's shoulders.

Gwendolyn: Ahhhh! Edalyn! What are these creatures?! Is this part of the curse?!

Eda: No! This is Carnage, my symbiote.

Gwendolyn: Symbiote? You mean . . . like a parasite?

Venom & Carnage: PARASITE!!?!

The symbiotes yelled in anger as Luz and Eda tried to keep them calm.

Eda: Mom, we do not use the P word here!

Gwendolyn: Sorry, dear. It is just so good to see you again. How are you feeling? Are you eating well? I heard all about the petrification ceremony. Trust me, I have a lot of strong words for that Belos.

Lilith: Mother! Mother, you know, I was there too.

Gwendolyn: Oh, hello to you too, sweet flea. Still dyeing your hair, I see. Well, it's very sleek. Now, give me a moment with Edalyn, dear. It's important.

She said, Lilith's face turning into a sad one as Gwendolyn continued.

Gwendolyn: That's right! Today, I am about to complete a 30 year mission.

Eda: Oh, no.

Gwendolyn: Your mother has finally succeeded.

Eda: Here it comes.

Gwendolyn: Today I shall be curing your curse!

Eda: No thanks.

Luz Venom, Carnage & Lilith: What?!

Eda: I said no thanks. I got Carnage and my elixir system, I'm good.

Gwendolyn: But-But who knows what they put in those nasty concoctions?

Eda: Actually, I do. And, oh, would you look at the time? I got a lot to do today. So sad to see you go. Okay, byeee!

She says, slapping Gwendolyn's palisman as it flies away with the elderly witch.

Eda: Moms. Am I right?

Lilith: I haven't seen mother in forever! And she was handing you a cure on a silver platter!

Luz: Don't you think it was a little mean to shoo her away like that?

Venom: Yeah! You didn't see Carnage do that after I spawned her!

Eda: Oh, please. She comes around every year toting a new cure for my curse, but they never work. So I am done getting my hopes up.

She says before heading back inside.

Lilith: Mother visits Edalyn . . . regularly?

She says before heading inside as well.

Luz looks into the distance to see a sad Gwendolyn as the elderly witch started walking away.

The teen couldn't help but feel bad for her.

Luz: Mrs. Clawthorne, wait!

She called out, grabbing Gwendolyn's attention as she ran up to the old witch.

Luz: I'm Luz. Eda's apprentice. I think what you're doing is very sweet. Eda can just be so . . . Eda sometimes.

Gwendolyn: Call me Gwen, dear. But please don't blame Edalyn. It was the curse that created the rift between us.

Luz: I understand. Which is why we'd like to help you. Right, Venom?

Venom: Yeah!

Gwendolyn: You'd help someone you only just met?