"Hey bro." He nodded his head to me.
"Adele, This is Taylor and Kyle." He introduced the two in front of us.
"If I remember correctly, abs guy, right?" I smirked.
"Yeah, that's right. Taylor, no flirting with Adele." Qui sneered back.

"Wait, why? Are you two dating?" This time it was Kyle asking this. Taylor simply slapped him on the back of his head. "Can't you see the resemblance? They basically look like twins." Qui and I  looked at each other and did something creepy. We slowly turned our heads back to the front with a big smile and eyes on our faces. We simultaneously cocked our heads slightly for added effect.

"DUDE!! Don't! That's just..."

This made us laugh out loud. Apparently the mystery boy had the same class. He looked my way and scoffed. This confused me.

"Good morning class." The teacher started.
My last class before lunch was Musical arts. I loved playing music. Maman taught me how to play the violin and back in Miami, I took an extra curricular piano, So I was pretty good at playing those two.
I already sat in class when this pretty lady sat next to me.

"Hi, I'm Katherine. You're new here, right?"
I gasped at her notion. "How did you know that?" I looked around with big eyes. "Do I have a sign on my face?" She giggled.
"New and sarcastic. I like you already."

"Thanks I try. The name is Auro.. Adelaide." I smiled at her.
Katherine had beautiful brown hair and dark brown eyes. "Let me guess. Your family name is Petrova." Katherine's eyes widened.
"Uhm... No, it's Michaels."
"Ah damn. Why couldn't your name be Petrova? That way you only had to change Katherine to Katerina and you'd be a bomb ass vampire chick." I exaggerated.

"Huh?"

"You don't know about Katerina Petrova, otherwise known as Katherine Pierce. Just one of the most epic and iconic characters out of the vampire diaries?"
"Oh! Yeah, I've seen the show." Katherine smiled.
"Uh Huh. We have to rewatch it. I'm personally adopting you as my friend. We're binging the show together. Tell me when you have a spare day. We'll do it."

She merely laughed at my notion and nodded.
During class I merely played a few songs on the strings before the bell rang for lunch.
"Want to sit with my friends and me?" I shrugged my shoulders and nodded.
Walking to the cafeteria Katherine and I kept talking and getting to know each other. Walking through the room was hell. Trying to pass through was not easy.

"Adele! Over here!" Qui shouted out, making everyone look over. Great. Just great, dude.
"Why don't you go on ahead, I'll be there in a few."
"You can sit with them if you want. They are the most popular." Katherine looked at the rowdy group over my shoulders.
"Nah. I just need to say hi and piss someone else off at that table and then I am all yours." I smiled at her.

I walked over to Qui and his group like a boss. I already had eyes on me because of him, so let's make use of it.
"What's up Qui?"
"You're not having lunch with us?" He asked confused when I didn't make any notion to sit down.
"Why would she have lunch with us? She's nothing but a fake Aqui!" Adaline bursted out making me laugh.
"Says the girl that follows the cheer squad around trying to be one of them when we both know you're not one and never will be one. Honey you just ain't got it." I smirked.

"Girls, I liked your routine during interstate, but you need to work on your flips and your timing."
"Who the hell are you to tell us that?"
"Miami wolves. I'm the bikini girl with the tattoo on her back." Their eyes widened equally with their mouths. "OMG! You guys were awesome. Do you wanna join our team?" Adaline was seething. Mission accomplished.

I sported a big 'OMG' smile. "Nah. I'm not a cheer whore. Have a good lunch, Qui. I'm going to sit with my friends."
"Who?" He asked. I simply pointed in Kath's direction.
"Not the Michaels. Stay here." He whined.
"What's wrong?"
"They're assholes. Thinking they're better than everyone else." A girl from the squad retorted.
"You all do know that the entire school thinks that of you right?"
"Duh. We rule this school."
"Yeah, good luck with that notion. Bye Qui." I got out of there.

I sat down at Kath's table and everyone looked at me, so I simply waved.
"Okay, So this is Maya, Tonies, Marc, Elena and my brother Damien." Oh, mystery boy finally has a name.
"Hi, I'm Adelaide but my friend calls me North."
"May I ask why you were with the DiMartino's?"
"I love picking fights with Adaline. I think at the moment she's still trying to glare a hole in my head."
"Why though? She is powerful, especially with her brothers." Tonies responds.
"I just love putting her in the spot she belongs, you know knocking her off her pedestal." I smirked.
"I don't think that she's glaring at you for that. She hates the fact that you're sitting opposite of my brother."

"Why?"

"She hates us all, since he told her, she could go suck it. She thinks just because of her bank account and the brothers behind her that she's a queen." Maya snorted.
"Well, If your bank balance equals popularity, I may just have to knock her off that throne." I told them while munching on an apple slice.
"You can't. The DiMartino's are the richest in this school. Her being the only woman makes her queen by default basically."

I stood up and whilst looking at Adaline with a smug face, sat next to Damien and put my head on his shoulder. I told him to play along. If this was a cartoon steam would come out of her ears.
"That means I have enough validation to take that crown." I smirked even wider. Two can play your little game, sister.

"What do you mean?"

"You said the DiMartino's are the richest right? And that makes Adaline by default the queen?" Kath, Maya And Elena nodded.
"Let me fully introduce myself then. My name is Adelaide. Adelaide Aurora DiMartino. The richest girl of the DiMartino bloodline. The official Queen." I cackled.

Extra update, we got 10K VIEWS!!!

Thoughts?
Love, Sarah