After 20 minutes of searching, we ended up with high waisted dark blue sailor pants, A soft creme knit that was off the shoulders and the same colour heels. We even decided how I would do my hair.
Gen and I were currently in the kitchen talking over a cup of tea. Teddy had gone to bed and our father still had not apologised to Teddy. Genevieve had repeatedly thanked me for taking so well to Teddy.

"Oh, speaking off, Have you ever thought of putting Teddy in a special school?"
"What do you mean 'special school'?" I knew the look on her face, I was not about to degrade her child.

"Teddy is exceedingly smart. If he were to do an IQ test, I think he would be seen as highly gifted. I mean just this morning he was building the inside of an engine for a spaceship, because the current ones weren't up to par with his thought process. His brain is calculating every move that he makes, even with just Legos. I think with the right guidance he can do whatever he wants. Even if he wants to be a fire truck." I laughed.
"Think about it. Or just after an after school program for more gifted children. I think it would increase his learning ability even more and maybe raise his self esteem, that someone in this house knocked down..." I ended.

"Thank you, honey. I'll look into it. There are these special technical workshops that I had been looking at for Teddy. They are made for kids, but I simply thought he would have some fun. But if it also betters his learning environment and social skills, that would be a huge plus."
I drank the rest of my tea and said goodnight to Gen, I made my way to my room. Lord knows I need the energy tomorrow.

I was currently eating a quick breakfast. I overslept, sue me. Luckily I already had everything ready for school, so I could leave at any moment. Only one problem. I didn't have a car to drive. Back home, I would ride with Riri to school, but here, I still had to find a ride.
I could see my father wanting to start a conversation with me, but everytime he opened his mouth, he closed it as well. So I simply ignored it.

"Qui! Can I hitch a ride with you?"
"Sure. Adaline is also riding with us, because she no longer has privileges."
"I call shotgun!" He laughed at this.
"Well, Let's go." He walked away and yelled from the staircase for Adaline to hurry it up.
"Tesoro..." My father started.

I simply looked over my shoulder, waiting for him to talk.

"I have to get to school so..."
"Go ahead tesoro, I'll see you afterwards." He said with a solemn smile.
I simply nodded my head.

Noah still has not spoken a full sentence to me since I arrived. That still hurts a lot. Lemuel and Silas have not really been present at all. Thankfully my conversations with both Jamie and Qui had improved a lot, so I don't feel too isolated.

I even managed to get both Qui and Jamie addicted to European series.
And let me just say, Adaline hated sitting in the back with no veto on the aux cable. I'm such a bitch sometimes. Insert evil laugh.
Getting to the new school, I already disliked this place.
This school existed of clicks, groups and hierarchy.
The one thing my old school was firmly against. Fuck my life.
Getting out, I could already tell that Qui was popular. He was on the football team so that's an automatic yes.

"Before you go in. You don't know me, we are NOT related, you hear me!" Adaline screeched out.
"We are not related? Cool Qui, you heard this unknown woman, let's go!" I looped my arm around his and walked towards the gates into the abyss.
Getting my timetable and everything was no problem. I had all Honours classes. So luckily I wouldn't be sharing a class with Adaline, but I would share one with Qui.

But first period. English.
Walking into the classroom, some seats were already filled and some were not yet. Walking up to the teacher, I introduced myself.
Looking for a free spot, I saw one next to a guy in the back. I didn't really feel like being the centre of attention in the front so back to mystery guy was one of my few options.
"Is this seat taken?" I asked him. He looked up to me and immediately went back to whatever he was doing. I took this as an invite to sit, so I did.
The guy was not really talking or paying attention so I left him alone.
I was merely doing some 'conductor' work during the entire class and was able to make about $12000.
Before I knew it I was already on my way to my next class. And to my big surprise, Qui was in this one. Economics.