Part Eighteen

I couldn't sleep that night, seeing Akaza rid me of any sleep possible. All I could think of that night was seeing him again and how pissed I am at Douma. Now I really Know why Akaza reacted that way when I mentioned him, Akaza knows him for who he really is. I can't believe he treated me like that. It will be awhile if ever again that I go back to see him. But who can blame me.

I soon sit up in bed, the blanket gently falling from my chest down to my lower stomach, I let out a sigh not really knowing what to do.

"Maybe kill some demon slayers," I think aloud. 

Yeah, Lets do that. I heard of a camp out in the forest not far from here. Though I intend to be more careful this time. I don't need the demon king having to save me again, not like he can- its daytime but still.

Deciding to get up and get ready I fold my feet over the bed touching the cold floor beneath me. Already missing the warmth of bed. I stand up to take a shower.

~

The shower was refreshing and a much needed one.

Soon I changed into an outfit perfect for my little outing. 

A comfortable long sleeved dress, highly movable, which is needed. The color is light purple with small white designs on the sleeves. A tight white bow tied in the back with my swords scabbard also tied to my side. A black skirt and shoes tying everything together.

The shoes are not ideal for what I wish to do but I've learned to work in them

The shoes are not ideal for what I wish to do but I've learned to work in them. Running and turning sharply won't be an issue.

Grabbing my sword I sheath it to my side the bright blue and gold hues of my sword clashing with my outfit. 

'Damn.. I'm going to need another sword to go with things,' I take a mental note. 

Making my way towards my door I open and make my way towards the forest.

~

Upon arriving I notice theres not many demon slayers here, a disappointment but also a relief if there were to many I wouldn't be able to take them on.

Most of them were laughing and talking, a small rabbit roasting above the small fire that was lit in the middle of them. 

"How was the demon hunt last night Yaki?" One asked another.

"Pathetic, the pest didn't even put up a fight. Once they stopped regenerating they kept asking for mercy. "Please, please don't. Im just hungry, dont hurt me, I'm sorry, please"," The demon slayer mocked and laughed at the demon who I assumed he had killed. 

"Haha, damn demons need to learn we don't give a rats ass about their kind," Another responded taking a bite out of the rabbits leg. 

These demon slayers are pissing me the fuck off, that poor demon. They simply were trying to survive and they make that impossible. I was about to make my presence known when I noticed another group of demon slayers walk up. 

'Damn it!," I mentally curse. The group that once consisted of four was now a group of nine. A large risk on my part, but I won't just let these mother fuckers go. I get killing demons but laughing and mocking one that begged for mercy, forgiveness, thats just sick.

"We caught one alive," They laugh shoving something which resembles a body covered in a large blanket, likely to protect it from the sun. 

"Sweet!" Some shout laughing even more. 

A few more hours before its dark. Where we are is full of shadows, the occasional bit of sunlight shining through the trees, but not enough to kill a demon so they uncover a very young looking demon. A girl, tears streaming down her pitch black eyes that had very small bits of blue in them, her pale skin stained by how much she had been crying. 

Thats it.

In that moment I burst out of the bush making my way towards the demon slayer who had a strong and painful grip on the demon girl. 

"Oh hey, you shouldn't be h-," Hes interrupted by a sword through the throat. 

"shut the fuck up," I spit.

His blood spilling from his throat, the young girls and the demon slayers eyes wide. Some unsheathed their swords ready to attack, others just stood in shock no knowing what to do with a human enemy. I of course went for those with the swords sheathed. 

The next victim was the one who mocked the demon he killed last night, his eyes widened when he saw me approaching him. He tried to reach for his sword but I was faster, My sword was close to slashing his chest when another came and deflected my attack shoving me away.

"The hell! Why are you attacking us?" They questioned.

"I don't owe you an answer," I charge back at him slashing his leg having him fall, my sword quick to go for his throat. 

Two demon slayer had ran, their fear evident in not knowing what to do.

"Cowards," I think aloud. 

~

I had dealt with them all other than one, that one having the poor girl in his arms, sword ready to behead her. 

"Don't, if you do that I will ensure your death the most painful," My glare shooting daggers at him.

"I rather die killing one last demon than no demon at all," He raised his sword.

"NO!" I scream. One last tear spilled from the girls eye, terror filling her features before she was beheaded. 

Charging at the man I shove my sword through his gut, not enough to kill him but enough to make shit painful, twisting the sword I pull it out. He screams in agony and falls to his knees.

I look over to the poor girl.

"Thank you for trying," She lets a small fearful smile out before shes entirely gone, having disappeared quickly. 

"How could you do that, she was just a girl," I glare at the man who looked up at me, shere pain written all over his face. 

"That was no girl, that was a man eating demon who deserved death," He hissed.

"You demon slayers and your views are sickening,"

I raise my sword and quickly slash him, blood spraying me and my clothes. He soon slumps over his lifeless body ungracefully hitting the dirt beneath him with a thud.

'Its practically night,' I notice from how dark the forest had gotten.

I stand there, blood not of my own dripping from my features. My face, hands, legs and clothes all covered. I stand still there in that moment unmoving for awhile before I feel a hand wrap around my waist pulling me into a built body.

"That was a nice show you put on, dear y/n," The familiar voice of Muzan.

"hm.. you saw it?" I turn around and look up at him, closer to his face than I've ever been. 

Muzan just hummed in response, looking at my bloodied features he gently rubs his thumb over my cheek, licking off the blood soon after. 

"Perfect," he whispers, looking from my eyes down to my lips. His face moving in, our lips connecting shortly after. Its started out kind and soft, but soon shifted to that of want, need and passion. Our lips matching in pace, both our hands wondering each other bodies.

'this is going to be fun,'

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for reading, there will be smut next chapter, be prepared lol.

sorry for any spelling or grammar mistakes. 

sorry if  this feels rushed btw, i just felt the story was slow in terms of y/n and muzan.