Part Four

As I woke up I noticed the sudden darkness in my room, the only light that could be seen was the light of a candles flame in the corner of my room. As I got up I instantly felt a pain stabbing in my side. 'at least its not as bad as earlier' I thought to myself as I went over to the candle to pick it up.

That medicine f/n gave to me must be working if my sides don't hurt as bad. Hmm, where is f/n anyway? Wouldn't be surprised if he left to be honest, he seemed really annoyed with me earlier today. I then got up to walk to the kitchen, I was fucking starving. As soon as I reached the hallway I couldn't help but notice the smell of blood, its metallic smell couldn't be missed. Walking to the kitchen the smell got stronger, I slowly but surly made my way there using the hallway walls as support, my sides started to hurt more and more as I moved, but I was to curious to stop. When I reached the end of the hallway I tried to see but it was just to dark so I help up the candle, I saw two body figures one moving... the other not.

"Put the candle down." A familiar voice growled. Quickly I blew out the candle, I knew it was f/n and at that moment I knew he was eating and didn't want to disturb him, I could only hope he didn't make a huge mess on my floor.

~

You found yourself wondering if you knew the person he was eating, not that you cared. You never cared for humans unless it was a baby or young child. You made a promise to yourself awhile back to never kill children under the age of 15 most demon slayers were above that age so it wasn't that hard of a rule to follow. You started to make your way to the kitchen, for you were still starving. You had not eaten since leaving Douma's. It was hard to notice what you were grabbing but you think you grabbed the thing of bread on your small counter. Opening it you grabbed some plain pieces of bread and started to eat. It wasn't really a meal but it was something to hold you over till you were able to see again. Once able to see, that's when you would make an actual meal. Quickly you found a stool to sit on, standing was just to much at the moment. While sitting you constantly heard the sounds of tearing flesh, you knew this was the norm for demons but you had to admit it was quite unsettling. You've seen this type of stuff before but only hearing without seeing just had a certain eeriness to it. Sitting there you kept thinking on what to do in return for Muzan for saving you, you just didn't know what since most events and things to do took place during the day. You sat there a little while longer thinking to yourself until you heard shuffling.

"Feeling any better? Muzan said.

(When in Y/N POV I will say f/n, but other POV's I will say Muzan)

"Yea, still a lot of pain on my sides but other than that the medicine you gave me worked really well. Thanks." You replied while using the counters to pull yourself up. 

"Good, I will need to leave here soon. I decided to stay until you got up. And don't worry, I will pick up the mess before leaving." He said simply.

"Oh okay." You sighed.

~Small Time Skip~

It took a hot minute to clean up the blood from the floor but it came out easier than you expected, you helped Muzan clean it up because it was the least you could do. You couldn't help though but be disappointed that he was leaving so soon. Yea he didn't talk a lot and he seemed really distant but in his company you felt safe. Yea you could protect yourself and there wasn't much to be afraid of but with him it was a different type of safety, you couldn't quite explain it into words but only in feelings. 

~Y/N POV~

After cleaning I kept thinking about how to repay him, I just didn't know what.

"I'm leaving now, hope those wounds heal soon." He said turning towards the door without waiting for a reply.

 "Wait!" I blurted without thinking. 'shit I gotta find something fast!'

F/n just hummed in response and turned around. 

'Shit shit shit! Think! Think!....... Ha, got it!'

"Do you wanna go to the fair with me later on this week on Friday? I think it would be tons of fun." I asked.

"No, I don't spend my time at pointless human events." He said simply with a blank expression.

"Please, I really wanna repay you for saving me and I really do think you'll enjoy it." 

"I will think about it." Is all he said before heading out the door. I really do hope he decides to go, he looks like he hasn't had a good time in who knows how long. Today's Monday so he has five days to think about it, just in case he does decide to go I should go look at what I have to wear. Then getting up I headed to my room to find an outfit. While looking through my clothes I came across a shirt Daki gave me awhile back when we first started hanging out. Damn, I need to go see her here soon, not this week but definitely next. If not Daki will be pissed.

~Time skip to Friday~

I decided to get ready at sunset only hoping f/n would show up. I didn't wear anything to fancy I just put on- (photo below, you can imagine something different but this is what I envisioned tbh)

(without the hat, and your sword is strapped to your side)

I just thought is was cute to be honest, besides I get to wear the top Daki gave me

I just thought is was cute to be honest, besides I get to wear the top Daki gave me. As I was walking towards the living room I heard the door open, walking closer to the door I saw it was f/n. Glad he didn't kick it down this time, fixing it was a pain in my ass.

"Not much on knocking are you?" I asked.

"Would you rather I kick it down?" f/n replied while shutting the door.

"No! It was so hard to fix after you left. Please never do that again." I laughed kinda worried.

"I used the key you told me about." He said while looking up at me.

"Glad you remembered." I smiled.

"how are your wounds doing?" He asked changing the subject.

"Much better, the deeper wounds are still a pain here and there but other than that great." I replied with a smile. "I take it your going to the fair if your here."

"Yea, I have no work today and thought there was no harm in one night." He said.

"Great! Lets get going then." I said while grabbing his hand and dragging him out the door eager to get to the fair as soon as possible.

___________________________________________________________________________

Thanks for reading, I don't know when the next chapter will be posted mainly because I'm going over to my aunts to help her with her new born baby, but I will post it as soon as possible!