FOR THE READER

· · ───── ·𖥸· ───── · ·

First of all, thank you for opening up this book! You are the main reason I haven't given up yet, and every bit of support gives me the motivation to continue to write.

I want you to read this romance however you see fit. There's no pressure to vote or comment on chapters. If you want to just read without those obligations, then read! Although, I do love votes and comments, and I do hold each of my known readers close to my heart.

This is a story that I wrote in high school, and am rewriting it to adapt to a bigger audience. Also, I'm working out the plotholes and things that don't make sense.

This book is rated mature due to strong language and sexual/mature content. This is your warning. I do not place content warnings on chapters.

Places, people, experiences, and world are not real and are purely fictional and are of my own imagination. If you see this story somewhere else please notify me so I can go and kick some ass.

· · ───── ·𖥸· ───── · ·

Before you read the story, let me tell you something about this world. It's a completely fictional metropolis known as New Aberdeen, located in a region of the world known as the American Federation. Life in this world is defined greatly by social status and wealth. Society is manipulated by a few families with control over the main utilities. Those with power thrive, and those without it struggle to climb up the ladder. Family is everything in this world, and mistakes made by family members and parents can linger on one's reputation and image. It's just another way the world kicks people back down to the bottom of the ladder.

That's where you meet Maureen. A servant working for one of the most powerful families in New Aberdeen. Nobody will hire her for another job due to her mother's scandalous past, and her father is unknown.

Of course, there are others who she meets along the way that challenges everything she knows, and every alliance she has gets puts to the test.

So how far is Maureen willing to fall?

· · ───── ·𖥸· ───── · ·

𝘼𝙀𝙎𝙏𝙃𝙀𝙏𝙄𝘾𝙎

Additional aesthetic content is located on my Instagram (@/ivynisles)

Additional aesthetic content is located on my Instagram (@/ivynisles). Feel free to check it out any time!

· · ───── ·𖥸· ───── · ·

𝘾𝙊𝙋𝙔𝙍𝙄𝙂𝙃𝙏

© @ivyandisles 2022

· · ───── ·𖥸· ───── · ·

CHEERS!

xoxo ivy.