𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

EPILOGUE:RUSSIAN ROULETTE

EPILOGUE:
RUSSIAN ROULETTE

ALEC WAS AWOKEN BY THE smell of bacon and eggs. He blinked, looking at the clock to see that it was ten in the morning. Usually he'd groan in annoyance, but he couldn't because he'd missed that smell. He threw the covers off of him, pulling a clean shirt over his head before making his way down the steps, careful not to make a noise as he took the time to watch his not-so-baby-sister cook and dance in the kitchen like she'd always done when she was younger. It brought a smile to his face.

"Alec, stop watching me. It's creepy." Rory commented, turning away from the eggs as she looked over at her brother. "I heard you get up, you're loud as hell when you walk." He made his way into the kitchen as she turned back towards the eggs. "Even if I hadn't, I'm a trained Black Widow. I would've felt your presence."

Alec sat down at the table. It's been a few years since that whole situation happened, he hadn't heard anything from Natasha but he knew that she was alright. Because Yelena had been right when she said that Natasha was alright. It was almost like she was invincible. Alec watched as Rory placed food on two plates, slapping his hand away with the egg covered spatula when he reached for a piece of bacon from his plate. He hissed in pain, pouting before forcing himself to stand up and fix them both a drink.

Rory sat down, thanking him for the drink as he thanked her for breakfast. The two sat down and ate with Rory starting a conversation that Alec wasn't ready for. "You remember the night that I was taken?" Alec stopped eating, slowly nodding. How could he forget? It had driven him the past few years. "Dreykov explained they usually took girls that were thrown out, he said that I was a special occasion. He said that I was a chess piece. That he had to take me in order for everything to play out. He wanted Natasha back, and to get her back meant getting to you."

"He knew I would go to her." Alec whispered, clenching his jaw. "He planned the whole damn thing."

Rory nodded. "You brought her to him, just as he had hoped. That's not why I bring it up. I bring it up because I just wonder why it took so long to find me."

"Because Natasha was hard to track down before she was an Avenger." Alec answered truthfully. "When she got all that fame, I found her quick and then the situation just played out from there. I would've come sooner."

"I know." Rory smiled, nodding in understanding. "Another question."

"Shoot." Alec nodded, taking a bite of his bacon.

"You love her." Rory stated. "If you love her why aren't you with her?"

"We had our time. We both hurt each other. We don't want to put ourselves in that again. Plus, she has a girlfriend. Which isn't surprising to me at all." He shrugged. "It was never the right time for us. I'll always love her, just as she will me."

"If it came down to saving her life, would you die for her?"

He paused. "In a heartbeat."

"I hope to have a love like that someday." Rory smiled. They finished eating and she put the dishes up. Suddenly she stopped. Alec looked at her, frowning.

"Rory, you alright?"

Rory slowly turned to face him. "Alec?" She looked up to meet his eyes and there was nothing but pure fear in her eyes. "I don't feel good. Alec, what's happening?" Suddenly her arms started to turn to dust and Alec stared at her with wide eyes. "Alec, what's happening?" Before he could answer, she completely turned to dust.

His mug fell from his hand as he walked over to where his sister had just been standing. And just like that, Alec had lost her all over again.

ALEXANDER GRANT WILL RETURN!

END OF RUSSIAN ROULETTE!

▂︎▂︎▂︎▂︎▂︎▂︎▂︎▂︎▂︎▂︎▂︎▂︎▂︎▂︎▂︎▂︎▂︎▂︎▂︎▂︎▂︎▂︎▂︎
THIS BOOK IS OVER! It has been a long time coming but I have to say that I really really love this book. Now I know that Natasha and Alec don't end up together but even so they're always going to have love for each other and they'll always be there for one another. I love Alec's character so much and I'm glad I got the chance to write his story and bring him to life.

Now, the ending. So, yeah. Um. That happened. I had to torture him a little more before the book ended. He reunited with his little sister only for her to be taken away from him once again. Which means he'll be in Endgame which is going to be a separate book that concludes my entire Marvel series. Now, it's not coming for a long while so just be keeping a look out for it.

If you would like to read more about Alec he can be found all throughout the Lost and Found series. There's a reading list on my profile of all the books in said series if you'd like to check it out. I hope you all enjoyed reading this story as much as I enjoyed writing it. I hope to see you all in another of my stories. Until next time! With all of my love, Rayne.

 Until next time! With all of my love, Rayne

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐑𝐔𝐒𝐒𝐈𝐀𝐍 𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐄━︎━︎ N. Romanoff ✓︎ 🎉