𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

CHAPTER SEVEN:YOU KNOW WHAT YOU DID

CHAPTER SEVEN:
YOU KNOW WHAT YOU DID

ALEC SAT IN THE CAB, watching the New York building fly by with determination filling his veins. He was going to end it tonight. He payed the driver before exiting the vehicle and walking down the sidewalk till he reached the apartment that he was staying in. He entered, going up to his floor and entering his room before closing and locking the door before throwing his bag onto the bed. He unzipped it, pulling out the clothes only to uncover the weapons that lay beneath them.

He pulled out his silver gun, checking the ammo before nodding and placing the gun in his waistband, making sure to pull his shirt down over it. He knew this was bound to be tricky. He knew Natasha Romanoff, he knew everything about her. He already had a ticket purchased for tomorrow so that he could quickly leave without being caught. He pulled out his laptop from his other bag, pulling it open and typing in the woman's name. The only thing that popped up was a load of articles about a group that called themselves "The Avengers".

He pressed an article before his eyes landed on the woman he had been looking for for such a long time. Her red hair was shorter, going up to her shoulders instead of down right below her shoulders. He watched the videos that there were about the attack of New York that took place. He knew where the woman was residing. With a nod, the man walked out of the hotel room, heading towards the Avengers tower, where he would simply walk in, and find the woman he had been looking for for so long.

And that's exactly what he did. He pulled up to the Avengers tower, getting out and entering with a dashing smile on his face that made the woman at the desk stutter, her cheeks heating up. Alec only continued to give her a kind smile, glancing around the place before turning back to the blonde.

"Hey, sweetheart, do you happen to know where Natasha Romanoff is?" Alec questioned. "I'm an old friend of hers. We go way back, and I thought I'd surprise her."

"Sir, I can't. . ."

"Come on." He continued. He leaned forward. "I won't tell if you won't."

"She's on the fifth floor." The woman answered. Alec sent her a quick wink.

"Thanks, doll."

Alec quickly walked away from the desk, going towards the elevator. He pressed five, standing in the elevator and watching as it patiently went up. However, it seemed that everyone in the goddamn building was trying to go onto another floor. He stayed in the back, his eyes closed and his jaw clenched. And when it was finally his floor, he was quick to get off the elevator and walk towards a door that seemed to be like an apartment door. He smirked before knocking his fist against the door a few times. He listened to the approaching footsteps before he pulled out his gun, watching as the door opened and a familiar head of red hair appeared.

He aimed his gun at her stomach, though kept it close to him so if anyone were to walk by, the wouldn't notice it. He smirked. "Hello, Natasha."

When Natasha had received a knock on her door, she hadn't at all expected to see the man that had at one point meant everything to her. She didn't know what to say. Her mouth seemed to have gone dry. She had never been in such a situation before, a situation in which she didn't know what to do. The redhead's forest eyes met Alec's. He had the most gorgeous eyes, and it was something she had truly always admired about him. And his heart. He had such a kind heart, so she was confused as to why he was standing there, a gun pointed at her, and a look in his eyes that screamed revenge.

"Alexander?" She carefully questioned.

"Aren't you going to invite me in?" He calmly asked. Natasha looked at him for a moment before stepping to the side, allowing the male into the room, closing the door once he entered. He was quick to turn his gun on her and Natasha didn't hesitate to quickly grab the one under the table that was sat beside the door, aiming it at him.

"Alec, what the hell is going on?" Natasha snapped.

"What the hell is going on?" He repeated, infuriated with the simple question. "You should know, Natasha. Why I'm her. What I came here for."

"I don't know what you're talking about." Natasha quickly told him.

"Oh don't you dare pull that bullshit on me, Natasha." Alec snapped. "You know what you did." His jaw clenched as he moved his gun to aim it towards her head. "And you're going to pay for it."