ENDEARMENT (24)

♡♡♡ Heyy guys, thanks for reading, please comment & vote!!♡♡♡

-LEO-

LOCATION: UNKNOWN, JAPAN

"Well I'll be damned." He says as he picks his head up.

My breath hitches and my body tenses

After a couple minutes of aggravating silence, I snap.

"Fucking spit it out before I shatter your spleen and carve my name into your chest."

"Control your animal." The doctor grunts as he pulls away from Adriana.

"God you filthy son of a bit-"

"Leonardo, enough!" Kelper yells.

"Excuse me?" I round on him and he shrinks under my gaze.

"Be respectful, please." He pleads.

I clench my hands into fists and force myself to not speak.

"As I was saying." He huffs. "Her body is," He groans. "How do I dumb this down for you."

"Say, you have a car, correct?" He asks and I nod.

This is so fucking dumb.

"And the car stops working when it runs out of gas."

"Fucking get on with it before I skin you alive and sew your skin into my new shirt-"

"Jesus, why are you so violent! Who hurt you?"

"Ok, You two, enough!" Kelper yells. "Just tell him what you found out."

"The car stops working without gas, as soon as you put gas into the tank, it works again, right?" He says and I nod.

"That's Adriana right now. When she was nearly killed, that was her gas being taken away. This treatment, the tubes, everything, is her pump, putting gas into her, helping her."

"God fucking dammit! Tell me before I kill you, the only thing that I'm getting from this is that you're helping her."

"You're so stupid!"

"Ok enough! Tell us what's going on!"

"You two are so dense, did anyone ever tell you that?" The doctor says and we both glare at him.

"Kelper I swear to fucking hell if he doesn't start talking," I mumble as I get up and round on him.

"Ok fine, jeez. What I'm trying to say is her body is getting gas, by itself."

"If you refer to that stupid car analogy one more time I'm going to fucking rip you to shreds."

"She's waking up! Her body is maintaining itself, providing herself with gas." He finishes and my heart leaps into my throat.

"What?" I stammer.

"Did you not hear what I said? She's waking up, I estimate about a week or so."

A smile takes over my face instantly.

"You're serious, you're not kidding?" I try to hide my smile.

"Why in bloody hell would I joke about someone waking up from a coma. That is just unprofessional."

"Can I um, can I have some time with her, alone." I choke out and Kelper nods and drags the doctor out of the room.

Once they leave and look down at her and smile.

"I told you you'd wake up." I laugh as my tears fall on the bed.

I run my thumb over her cheek and brush the hair away from her face.