PROLOUGE

♡♡♡ Heyy guys, first chapter, thanks for reading, please comment & vote!!♡♡♡

-ADRIANA-

LOCATION: PARIS, FRANCE

As I walk into the warehouse, all I can think about is finally getting what I deserved. I had worked 19 hard years for this moment (I started training when I was 3), and finally, it was almost here.

I was about to become Italy's first female Mafia Leader.

As I round a corner, I see him, the guy I've known since before I could even walk, talking to the other Don's and underbosses.

Leonardo Toussaint.

He and I had always been dragged to our dads' meetings together since they are each other's underbosses if something were to go wrong.

His long silver chain glistens in the sunlight, his black Armani suit is a little tight, which outlines the muscles in his arms, and his abs perfectly. The rings on his hands are complementing the long snake tattoo that runs up his fingers. His emerald green eyes are filled with excitement as he speaks, his French accent rolling smoothly off his tongue.

Guess I'm not the only one excited about leading the Mafia.

We've never really spoken to each other before, other than a few words being exchanged during meetings when we were younger. We always stole glances and all, but as for attractiveness, he definitely was the best-looking guy here, I could easily look at him all day and not have a problem.

But that's besides the point. My father would never allow it, our mafias were business partners, friends maybe, and nothing more.

As I walked into a room with a large, velvet conference room table centered in the middle surrounded by a bunch of black leather desk chairs. There are tiny golden and black nameplates on each chair.

"Papà, dove siamo seduti?" I whisper.

(Dad, where are we sitting?)

"Seguimi e basta" He says.

(Just follow me)

I follow him until we arrive at the head of the table, and he takes the seat, leaving no space for me.

Where the fuck am I supposed to sit?

I stand there next to my dad, as I watch him sign a few papers comfortably in his chair.

I look around the room and see my bodyguard and childhood friend, Dante Russo, in the corner of the room and I give him a small smile which he returns.

A few minutes later, Leo and his father arrive.

His father stands next to his seat, and my father stands up to shake his hand, and pull each other into a hug.

Since when did they hug?

I look around and just notice how all of the Mafia Heirs are also standing alongside the Don's, and I can tell we are all equally confused.

"First off, I'd like to thank Mr. Toussaint for hosting this meeting in France, thank you again for letting everyone stay at one of your hotels for the next 2 days."

Everyone claps politely.

"Secondly, a lot of you, if not all of you, might be a little confused," the Russian Don says.

"Well no shit" I mutter.

Leo snorts and tries and to cover it up with a cough, but fails miserably.

He gets looks from most of the Heirs since they probably all can tell too. I snicker quietly as he glares at me. Our fathers clear their throats and give us pointed looks.