A Bold New Moebius (Part 2: Duality)

Start from the beginning

"First you betrayed Sonic! Then the Freedom Fighters!" Amy yells in anger. "Now your own world?!"

"Hey, go with what you know, y'know?" Fiona grins.

In the middle of the whole fight, Sonic and Sally get pinned against each other as Scourge and Alicia approach them.

"Sorry that you had to come all this way from your mission with the Chaotix, Sonic," Sally tells her ex.

"No worries, Sal," Sonic says. "We had things just about wrapped up."

Sonic Spin Dashes forward as Sally jumps over him, shocking both of their Antis. Sally kicks Scourge in the face while Sonic Spin Attacks Alicia who gets sent back.

"Good," the Mobius princess says. "As you can see, we needed you here. Wish Y/n was here, too."

"Hm? Is someone upset their little crush isn't here to be their white knight?" Sonic teases his ex.

"Shut it, Sonic," the chipmunk laughs. "You know white knight aren't my type, and Y/n's no white knight."

"Hey, speaking of Y/n," Sonic says. "Where is he?"

Sally becomes nervous, making Sonic concerned.

"Well..."

New Mobotropolis...

Dusts erupts into the air from the explosion of force caused by Y/n and Anarchy's clash. Anarchy coughs as he waves his hand in the face to clear away the dust.

"Wh-ha-o! What was that?" he asks with a grin. "You've definitely gotten stronger. I love it!"

"What can I say?" Y/n asks as the dusts clears from him. "I'm a quick learner, and my power has skyrocketed since our last fight."

Once the dust clears, it reveals that Y/n was now wearing a massive set of armor on his body.

"The hell?" Anarchy questions

"The hell?" Anarchy questions. "What's with the getup?"

"Hm?" Y/n questions before he looks down at himself. "What the...? How did I--?"

"Sorry for no warning. I didn't have any time," Nicole's voice told Y/n as she appears in the HUD. "This is a prototype called the Nano Retaliation Armor made completely of nanites. It should give you an upperhand in this fight."

"I thought you didn't like making weapons."

"I didn't say it was a weapon. It's a tool."

"Well, alright," Y/n smirks under his helmet as he flexes his hands, feeling stronger than usual. "Nicole, did you know that I love you?"