boss baby (bonus)

"Shiva, Raavi kaha gayi hai? Mujhe usse kuch kaam tha." Rishita asked from the kitchen.

"Bahar gayi hai, aati hogi." Shiva replied, his eyes continuously fluttering towards the door every 2 seconds.

Ye gadhedi ko bola tha rukne ko, lekin aise bhaag gayi jaise koi sale laga hai mall mein. Buddhu. Phone bhi ghar par hai iska.

Just then, Raavi entered the house, limping very slightly with a bag around her shoulder.

"Aye!" Shiva walked towards her as fast as he could, "Pair ko kya hua?" He asked, taking the bag from her, and walking her to the cot in the aangan, sitting her down with the bag next to her.

"Kuch nahi, woh bas zara si trip ho gayi, jab chalke waapas aa rahi thi. Thoda sprain hua hai shaayad, but theek hai, aisa 2 din mein chala jaayega." Raavi shrugged her shoulders, as Shiva sat in front of her to inspect her ankle.

"Sprain? Trip?" He looked at her, and Raavi could see how he'd burst out any second, the looks he was giving her. "Aur ye mahaan kaam tune kiya kaise?"

"Bola toh." She looked at him, feeling slightly guilty. "Chal rahi thi, pothole me pair twist ho gaya, aur gir gayi. MATLAB," She exclaimed when she saw Shiva's anger physically rise on his face, "Baju mein ek parked car tha, uska support liya maine. Toh neeche nahi giri. Mai theek hu."

"Theek hai? THEEK HAI?!" Shiva yelled, making her flinch slightly but she expected this. Hearing Shiva, everyone assembled in the hall.

"Kya hai, Shiva?" Krish asked, rubbing his eyes, "Meri neend kyu kharab kar raha hai apne awaaz se?"

"TU CHUP!" Shiva pointed at Krish, "Jaa jaake first aid se Moov leke aa. JAA!"

Krish scampered away and brought the balm, handing it over to Shiva as he applied it on her ankle.

"Shiva, isse zara si chot toh aayi hai. Itna kyu chilla raha hai?" Dhara asked, wiping her hands on a towel.

"Rai ka pahad kyu bana raha hai Shiva, it's not like usse pehle chot nahi aayi hai na. Chal toh rahi hai theek se!" Rishita reasoned.

"Aap samajh nahi rahe ho, Bhabhi!" Shiva exasperatedly said, glaring at Raavi.

"Aur tu! Maine kaha tha mai 15 minute mein aata hu, lekin tu phudakte hui udd gayi, ye kehke ki exhibition bandh ho jaayega. Aur toh aur, PHONE BHI GHAR PE BHUL GAYI! Gadhedi. Akkal ki dushman! AGAR TUM DONO KO KUCH HO JAATA, TOH MUJHE KAISE PATA CHALTA?! BATA MUJHE!"

"Kaun dono, Shiva?" Krish asked, confused and Shiva royally ignored him. "Raavi bhabhi toh akele gayi thi."

Raavi peeked at him from under her eyelashes, sniffling. "Sorry." She mumbled, few tears spilling out of her eyes.

"Rula diya bechari ko, kya karta hai tu, Shiva?!" Gautam exclaimed, and Shiva ignored him too.

Immediately, Shiva straightened up and sat beside her, his whole demeanour changing, sighing and wiping her tears, "Ro kyu rahi hai?" He asked softly, unlike the angry young man he was 4 seconds ago.

"Tu chilla kyu raha hai mujhpe?" She sniffed, hugging him and he put his arm around her.

"Chillane ke liye sorry." He apologized, and she turned her head to look at him. "Par tu aise khatron ke khiladi banke bahar jaayegi toh kaise chalega? Aur itna ro kyu rahi hai?"

"Rona aa raha hai, toh roungi na. Hasungi thodi na?" She pouted, making him chuckle.

Meanwhile, the entire family stood in the periphery wondering what the hell was happening. One second he was yelling, the next second he became soft for Raavi, and the next he was chuckling at her innocence and hugging her.