realistic suhaag raat

"Aaah! Shiva, dard ho raha hai mujhe"
"Tu hil mat na, gadhedi"
"Shiva theek se karna na!"
"First time hai mera"
"Mera bhi first time hai"

Raavi sat in front of the mirror, while Shiva stood behind and helped her  remove the 200 pins that were poking her head, from the bridal hairstyle she had up for the last 6 hours.

"Ye tere baalon mein itne pins lagaye kisne?" Shiva said, as he slowly took out another pin.

"Woh jo aunty ne mujhe tayyar kiya shaadi ke liye, unhone. Mere baal agar khul jaate shaadi ke beech me, toh?" Raavi asked, as her hands roamed in her scalp, looking for more pins.

"Toh sabko pata chal jaata tu kitni badi chudail hai." Shiva chuckled, as he took out the last pin and let her hair flow down.

Raavi ran her hands through her scalp, and closed her eyes, massaging her own head.

"Oh god! Aisa lag raha hai, 2 kilo ka bhoj mere sar se utar gaya ho. Itna sukoon mujhe kabhi mehsoos nahi hua hai, sacchi"

Shiva smiled at her antics. Look at his wife, sitting and enjoying her own head massages.

"Shiva jaa fresh hoke aaja, mai waise bhi idhar makeup nikalne me lag jaungi" Raavi whined.

She groaned as she reached for the make up remover.

Kitna boring hai ye making nikaalna! Foundation nikaalo, eyeliner nikalo, kajal nikalo, lipstick nikaalo. Alas bhi nahi kar sakti, warna pimples aa jayenge.

Uske baad face wash karo, ye cream lagao, woh toner lagao. Meri skin aisi kyu hai?

After 10-15 minutes of whining and removing the makeup, she was finally done. Her skin was so soft now, softer than a baby's butt.

She took off all her jewellery, and kept it aside. That was another pain. Earrings, bangles, nose rings and what all she wore. No doubt she looked like a beautiful bride, but this was excruciating.

"Finally! Sab ho gaya, bas ye saree utaarni hai. Neend bohot aa rahi hai yaar, lekin ye saree me so nahi paungi"

Raavi locked the bedroom door and started changing there itself, since Shiva was clearly hogging the bathroom.

She wore her pajama pants, and was about to change out of her blouse, when Shiva stepped out, in just a towel wrapped around his waist.

He looked at Raavi for 2 seconds, before turning around, embarrassed.

"Tera... Tera dimaag kharab hai kya? Mere aane ka wait nahi kar sakti thi?" Shiva stuttered.

"Mere pyaare pati dev, tum toh bathroom me ghar basa rahe the, kaha se ghusti. Aur waise bhi, itna kya sharma rahe ho, pant bhi pehni hai aur blouse bhi. Kuch bhi!" Raavi said in one go.

"Nautanki mat kar yaar. Jaa change kar, ab toh mera ghar bhi basake hogaya bathroom me." Shiva shook his head.

He felt a pair of arms wrap around his bare chest, and a small kiss on his back. And also, something poking him?

"Biwi hoon. Aise kya sharma raha hai? Nahi karni thi mujhse shaadi?" Raavi mumbled.

Shiva turned around, and cupped her face. "Pagal hai kya tu? Kuch bhi bolti hai, khada hu na tere saamne. Maine kabse iss din ka intezaar kiya tha, aur tu keh rahi hai- ACCHA YE CHUB RAHA MUJHE!" Shiva poked the sequins on her blouse.

Raavi slapped his hand away and laughed, and instantly her mood got better.

"Jaa ab, ye jo tere kapde hai, tujhe ghutan nahi ho rahi hogi, lekin mujhe dekh ke ho rahi hai. Aisa lag raha kisine mujhe rassi se 50 baar baandh liya hai Tu kaise itne tight kapdo me 6 ghanta baith sakti hai?!" Shiva exclaimed.

"Tere liye hi toh kiya hai ye sab." She winked and kissed his cheek.

Shiva looked on as she walked away to change, "Meri biwi bhi na, museum piece hai. Sabse alag" He said, with a smile.

5 minutes later, she walked out , rubbing her eyes and yawning, in her panda pajamas. And Shiva thought she looked like one too. So cute :)

But she was frowning. Something was wrong.

Raavi sat down at the edge of the bed, while Shiva scooted from his side to hers and sat down beside her.

"Raavi, kya baat hai?" Shiva asked, as he tucked a lock of her hair behind her ears.

"Shiva, mujhe bohot neend aa rahi hai" Raavi whined.

"Haa woh mujhe dikh raha hai"

"Humari aaj first night hai." Raavi tried again

"Haa toh?" Shiva was a bit confused. What is she even saying?

"Shiva!" Raavi exclaimed, "Samajh na yaar."

"Tu samjha toh samjhunga na." Shiva raised his eyebrow.

"Shiva, mujhe.... aaj raat kuch nahi karna" Raavi hesitantly said.

Shiva looked at her with adoration. Meri biwi museum piece nahi, universe me single piece hai.

"Raavi. Ye baat ko leke tu udaas kyu baithi hai?" Shiva gently held her hands.

"Kyuki tere kitne armaan honge, aur mai unme se ek bhi pura nahi kar paungi. I'm sorry Shiva." She whispered.

Shiva knew, whenever she whispered like this, she was hiding her tears, and she'd cry any moment.

He slowly wrapped his arms around her, and caressed her hair, as she buried her face in his chest, mumbling 'sorry' every 4 seconds.

"Shhh. Sorry kyu bol rahi hai? Raat sirf meri nahi, teri bhi hai. Aur tujhse shaadi karke mere zindagi ke saare armaan pure ho gaye. Kisi ek din ke armaanon ke liye thodi na tujhe sabke saamne apna banaya maine?" Shiva calmed her down.

She looked up at him, still in his embrace, "Tu mujhse naraaz nahi hai na?"

"Meri gadhedi, tujhse me naraaz nahi ho sakta, aur aisi baaton pe toh bilkul bhi nahi, okay?" Shiva kissed both her eyes, that were almost brimming with tears.

"Ye aankhon me aasun nahi dikhne chahiye mujhe kabhi, okay?" He warmly smiled at her.

Raavi nodded back, but she didn't have the energy to even smile back, so she lightly squeezed Shiva's hand instead.

"Idhar aa" Shiva rested his back against the bed rest, and called out for her.

Raavi sat next to him, and Shiva made her rest her head on his lap, slowly caressing her head. She was tired, she needed to sleep.

"So jaa. Tu bohot thak gayi hogi na." Shiva said, slowly patting her head, as if he was putting a baby to sleep.

"Mmhmmm" Raavi replied, and held Shiva's free hand as her pillow. "You're the best, I love you." She mumbled, before she drifted off to sleep.

Shiva smiled, before mumbling a small 'I love you more'

Universe ka toh pata nahi, lekin meri life ki sabse unique piece hai meri Raavi.

~~~

I can't write mature content if my life depended on it, because I just end up laughing at my own writing.

So you'll find only these soft, fluffy, sometimes angsty and sometimes heartbreaking stories here :)

Also, I have this version of Shiva in my head, who's all feminist and adores his wife. So, yeah :)