o meri jaan

I don't like Disha. So, here's something i personally enjoyed imagining.

...

Raavi walked off the stage, announcing Disha and Shiva as the best couple of Somnath, in fury and heartbreak, away from the crowd tot the stands behind.

Just as she walked away, Krish announced a water break of 10-15 minutes, joking about how he needs to be hydrated as the anchor to diffuse the situation.

She stood at the back, as she watched Shiva, clad in his three piece suit, walk off the stage, with that daayan trailing behind him, smile plastered on her face.

Raavi looked wistfully from a distance, as Shiva picked up a glass of juice from the food counter, on the opposite side of the ground, while she stood near the drapery that no one notices.

Just like how she couldn't notice, that what she wanted was always in front of her. With her, beside her. For the last 10 years.

But she lost that chance. He was going to be someone else's, just like how Suman wanted.

She sighed, trying to dull out the ache in her chest, just as she came and stood next to her.

Disha. That daayan.

....

Disha had always wanted Shiva. She had first seen him working in front of the store 2 years ago, and he had a body to die for. Those abs, those muscles, that chiseled jawline.

The strength those arms and fingers could have-

From that day onwards, she knew she wanted him. All that mattered is that he was a good looking man, she'd mellow down his anger, she was sure.

But he got married to Raavi, and her heart broke. Not for long. Within two months, Shiva and Raavi filed for a divorce. And as soon as she heard that Suman was looking for a bride, she pestered Kanta Kaki into telling Suman about her.

She felt over the moon with everything that happened. Suman loved her, and was ready to get Shiva married to her.

But there was one problem: Raavi

Disha couldn't care less about her, but every time Shiva was around her, he'd always be looking at Raavi, he wouldn't give an ounce of attention to her.

Even on stage, when she hugged him, he pushed her off and kept looking at Raavi.

And this bothered Disha. So she decided to take care of the problem.

...

"Hi Raavi! You're okay na?" Disha asked, eerily cheerful.

Raavi nodded with a small smile looking elsewhere, as Disha looked in the same direction.

"Shiva kitna handsome lag raha hai ye suit mein! Mai toh dekh ke hi flat ho gayi." Disha exclaimed.

"Haa. Hai toh." Raavi replied non chalantly.

"Tum dekhna, humare reception pe, isse bhi zyaada hot dikhega Shiva." She dreamily said, snapping Raavi out of her reverie.

"Res-reception?" Raavi stuttered.

"Haa, bas Shiva haa bolde, toh humari shaadi final ho jaayegi. Tum aaogi na?" Disha purposely asked, expecting Raavi to get all sad and walk away forever.

Instead, she smiled sarcastically at Disha. "Disha, kya Shiva ne tumhe kabhi aise dekha hai, jaise tumne aasman mein chaand sitare lagaye ho?"

Disha frowned at her question but
nodded no.