🖤Just when thing's where getting better🖤

3am

*Ding*

*Ding*

*Ding*

"UGH" Y/n says as she grabs her phone to check who's been texting her for and hour strait

Text

Hey babygirl😉

WHO THE HELL ARE YOU AND WHY ARE YOU TEXTING ME AT 3 IN THE FUCKING MORNING😡

Woah calm down sweet cheeks it's levi

O-Oh what is it why are you texting me

Because we miss you, what are you doing 

Well i was sleeping before you woke me up

Oh thats too bad yk what to do come meet us at our usual spot and dont be late

Ok be there in 10

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I tiptoe to my closet to slip on some clothes and slowly put my shoes on but then i remebered that there's no one in the house since my oppas went to a party again, so i run downstairs and grab my skateboard and head to the abandon house on maple street where we always meet

As you approach them you see max and jake bickering and you giggle a bit, Levi sees you and jogs over

"Glad you could make it princess"He said with a smirk plasterd onto his lips.

"Trust me i don't want to be here im so tired"I said as I yawned a bit.

"Just stop complaining please your here now so there's nothing you can do"

"Fine but why did you ask me to come here in the first place"

"Because we wanted to see you"Jake said as him and max came over as well.

"Yeah i know that but why-"I was cut off by max smashing his lips onto mines.

I couldn't do anything but kiss back at this point cosidering the other two was holding me from behind, after a few minutes i managed to push him off of me.

"Max WTF why did you do that"

"Sorry i just couldn't help myself anymore baby we want you so bad rn"

"N-no i told you that was a one time thing"

"But it can turn into a two time thing"Levi said as he started to pull up my shirt but i pushed it back down then jake started to choke me and all of the memories started flooding back, Tears built up in my eyes but i refrain them from falling I suddenly feel a hard smack on my face, When i look up jake is above me with a knife.

"Strip" That was the only word that came out of levi's mouth, I was confused untill jake slid the knife across my arm

"I said strip you slut"

I wince from the sudden pain and did what he said out fear, When i was only left in my underwear max came over.

"He said strip bitch that means everything" He said while taking the knife from jake and cutting the frabric of my underwear

Now i was completely naked the cold air kissing my bear skin and three perverts stainding over me"P-please don't h-hurt me" i stuttered out while nearly scared half to death, They all laugh and levi says" We're just teaching you a lesson not to disobey us ever again babygirl"And with that jake and max started to kick and punch me while levi made cuts on my legs and arms with the knife.

Jungkook POV

"Bro when we get home i want my mario action figure back you hear me"

We where walking down maple street listening to jin scolding jimin about his mario toy, But all of a sudden we hear some screams and pleads for help so we rush twoards the noise and it was coming from the old abandond house at the end of the street"We should go see whats going on what if someone is getting hurt"Namjoon said as we approach the house"No we should just go home"Hobi said scared for his life" What if that person thats in there comes out and kills us like they are doing to that person i there, "I say we go"I said and we decided to go in and see whats gong on, When we walk in we see a horrible sight there was three boys all on top of a girl two of them where kicking and punching her and the other boy was cutting her arms and legs,"What should we do"Jimin whisperd"HEY THE COPS ARE ON THEIR WAY SO I ADVISE YOU GUYS TO GET OUT OF HERE WHILE YOU CAN" Yoongi yelled, the boys looked at us then back at each other and ran stait past us and out of the door, WE run up to the girl and she is already passed out,"What should we do" Tae said as we didn't know what to do with the unclothed girl"Jk give her your hoodie"Jin said as he picked her up off of the floor and puts jungkooks hoodie over her"Does anyone know where she lives"Namjoon asked with a praying expresion"No we don't and besides we can't take her to her house like this we should just let her sleep at our house for tonight"Jimin says as he starts to walk twoards our house.

"So who is she going to sleep with"Hobi asks as we enter the house, Everyone is quiet for a moment untill jin speaks"She's sleeping with jk" He said and junkook almost choked on his spit"But hyung why me and not jimin tae or even yoongi"Jk said in a whiney voice" Fine she'll sleep with yoongi end of discussion"he said handing her too yoongi"Fine but if she inturrupts my sleep in any way shape or form im kicking her off of my bed"He said as he starts walking up the stairs to his room laying her on the bed then taking off his shoes and going to the bathroom to grab a med kit, Once he's done cleaning her wounds he puts a pair of his sweatpants on her and pulls the blanket over them, He was hesitent but decided to cuddle her.

The next morning

Y/N POV

I wake up and start to get worried because i am in an unfimillar room and someone is squeezing me from behind, i try to get out of the persons grip but they are too strong"Stop moving before i kick you out of my room"A low husky voice says from behind he, ok now im terrifyed what if its levi or max I try moving one more time and im pretty sure that ticks the man off"Ok that's it"he says as he lets go of me and picks me up and throws me over his shoulder like im some kind of sack of potatoes"Hey put me down"I say but he didnt even listen to a word i said and took me to a different room"Tae wake up"The mint haired boy said to the sleeping boy"What is it yoongi"The boy that i guessed name was tae said in a sleepy voice"Here take her she interrupted my sleep she kept on moving"yoongi says as he throws her down on the bed next to tae and walks out of the room.

"Goodmorning"Tae said to the confused girl

"Where am i"Was all i could say

"Oh we found you last night passed out and we didn't know where you lived so we brought you here"

"Wait s-so you saw me last night w-with no clothes"You said feeling your face heat up

"Y-yeah sorry but we didn't want to leave you there alone in your state but-"Before tae could finish his sentance you inturrupted him and gave him a hug

"T-thank you so much"You said while trying to hold your tears back but they ended up falling anyway, Tae hugged you back when he looked down again you had fallen asleep so he pulled the covers over both of you and fell asleep along side you

A/n: Sorry for the slow updates i will do better i promise guys but till nextime, 'Adios'💜

Word count 1291