Chapter 87: What Truly is Love?

Start from the beginning

The newspaper was flat on her desk, letting anyone see the title of the newspaper that she had gotten so she could keep up with the world.

"Storm Brews! Uchiha Itachi dead by the hands of Uchiha Satsuki!"

It was quite funny actually; the thunder that had illuminated through the Uchiha Hideout was made by her, and it was quite obvious that it was. There were photos of her standing on top of a concrete tower, her hand clad in lightning.

And now - even though Satsuki was an enemy of theirs now - she has now acquired a moniker that had been spreading around like a wildfire. And it all started with this newspaper. There was a little section on the paper that had been what stemmed this moniker of hers.

"Goddess of Lightning! A Majestic Creature under her control!"

Tsunade had to admit - the moniker was fitting for someone like Satsuki. She had the beauty of a Goddess that could turn people into stone. And her affinity for Lightning could only be rivaled by Ay's Lightning affinity.

Tsunade sighed deeply.

"Great... now another problem presenting itself once again." As silence grew, a man with spiky-silver hair appeared with an Anbu attire. He too was as silent as a feather falling from the sky.

"Mission report," said Kakashi, bowing down slightly. Seeing the gesture from tsunade, Kakashi decided to carry on and say the report that he needed to say.

"About a week ago, the team dispatched had gotten their hands on the crystal that Mifune-sama spoke highly about. They also found Ketsueki Tetsu camping in a forest that had managed to remain intact - they will be coming to Konoha soon." Tsunade was pleased with the news.

"That's very good. Mifune-dono had spoken about the mastercraftsman that hid within the mountains of the Land of Iron. He'll be a great help to prevent the war from happening." Kakashi nodded, continuing with his report a bit further.

"Yes, indeed. It took awhile, but the dispatched team managed to convince him to come along. They had persuaded him with a place he could reside in. It also helped that Mifune-sama is also currently in Konoha at the moment." Kakashi had been up-to-date with everything outside of Konoha, but barely anything within Konoha.

Tsunade nodded once again.

"But... enough of that, Kakashi - I want you to hear something." This piqued his interest as he listened closely and attentively. Tsunade took a deep breath before speaking the words that she wanted to say.

"8 or so months from now... we'll be making an effort to attack Naruto." He widened his eyes behind his mask - he immediately started protesting.

"That's insane, Hokage-sama! We're simply not ready yet! We can't lose the lives of others just so we lose again! Believe me, I want to kill him as much as everyone else, but it's too early!" He spoke, his voice strained by the disbelief that clouded his mind.

Tsunade sighed.

"I knew you would say this, but hear me out. We're not going to kill him - we're going to seal him away. This will cause the least amount of casualties. You hear what I'm saying?" Although hesitant, Kakashi nodded his head.