you could've told me that you fell apart

"i don't even know, honestly" i begin. "it was stupid, very stupid. i don't even know what was going on through my head at the time, and i know what i say can't make up for what i did and i'm sorry, i'm so sorry naruto. i know you probably hate me and you probably don't want to see me or even hear me right now," i say. i manage to push away my emotions so that i can properly speak and apologize. i should not be the one crying right now.

for a moment i see a glimpse of light shimmer in his eyes and a faint blush across his cheeks and i want nothing more than to kiss away his tears and tell him i'm here now, for good. "do you know how much i hurt that day? to see my boyfriend who was supposed to love me, pressing some blonde chick who looks exactly like me up against a wall and making out with her. almost as if i didn't even matter anymore. i couldn't eat or sleep for days sasuke, and not once did you even apologize or try to check up on me. you just dumped me and left, left like i meant nothing to you," his voice was low and shaky.

i clenched my shirt right above my heart and reached to grab his had, he shook his head looking down. he wasn't going to hear me out, was he?