Fashionably Late

Hey, been a while. Motivation said E and perished for a little bit so yeah.

Scott was pacing. Waiting for the knock on the door. Waiting for Shrub, Gem and Katherine to arrive. Then something caught his eye. A small red poppy in a flower pot. A small yet warm smile crept across his face, remembering its symbolism.

Knock Knock Knock

The three rulers had arrived. He opened the door too see them all excited to begin. He showed them the area and placed down shulkers of materials, then they began.

A bit later

The group stood back, looking art the finished product. A golden antler archway, the pillars around the back that held up lanterns, the plant life scattered about and the large table at the centre. It was perfect. 

"So you think he'll come?" Scott asked the others. 

" I hope so Scott. I hope Lizzie comes too. " Katherine replied.

"Yeah, it's been quiet without her shenanigans." Gem added on. Shrub nodded in agreement.

 "It's been lonely without both off them.." Scott sighed. "Get yourselves ready, we'll let the others come over soon." He informed.

-P.O.V Change -

Lizzie and Jimmy were sitting on Jimmy's embassy island, waiting for the others to be ready. 

 "Do you think that it'll go alright?" She asked.

"I'm hoping for the best Lizzie. We've got to if we want to move forward." Jim replied.

 "I guess we should both look for the positives then. We'll talk ourselves out of it if we don't." Lizzie added on. The seablings watched as gentle waves lapped at the shore, and shoals of cod swam below them.

 "You two ready?" Someone asked from getting, making Lizzie jump. It was Grian.

"Grian! Don't come up from behind me!" Lizzie snapped. "You know I have trust issues after Last Life!"

"Sorry..." He replied, somewhat half heartedly. She glared at Grian, before smirking. 

 "You truly are a prankster aren't you?" Jimmy said, smiling. 

 "Yep! And I'm glad that Scar and I can come to the festival. We'll be like bodyguards!" The wafflehead replied, his wings outstretched with pride. "I've started a war over mycelium, a war over a prank and a mini-war over trees!" He boasted.

 "In removing the grass, you went against your mayor." Scar noted.

 "Well, it did not grow there naturally." Grian argued

 "You two are truly insane." Lizzie muttered.

 "If you're looking for insane, you should see the Watchers. Those guys are freaky as the void!" Grian  replied. Jimmy let out an awkward laugh, and the rest of the group seemed purely confused.

"I think we need to head to the festival guys, we are running short of time." Joel mentioned to push away the silence. The group nodded.

-Little Time Skip, and P.O.V change-

Everybody else had arrived, except Jimmy, Lizzie and Joel.

 "I wonder what's taking them so long?" Gem's voice could be heard. Scott shook his head a little. 

 "It's probably just a seabling thing. Being fashionably late and all.." Scott suggested. Many rulers were confused, and the elf sighed. "Not explaining this right now." Then he noticed two figures approaching, one winged and the other wearing a large top hat.

"Wait a second, Grian!? Scar?!" Pearl exclaimed .