Blazing Colo(u)rs

Joel was gliding over the unclaimed territories of the ocean, talking to himself.

"What if she's forgotten about me now? No, she can't have done. Right? What if they left because of me?" He slapped himself back to his senses. "Be serious Joel! They're probably out looking for hints to their past!" He soared closer to Mezalea, where the rising sun began to peek over, painting the Badlands in a blaze of reds and oranges, turning it into a wildfire.

 Faintly, he could hear laughing. He slowed himself and used a spyglass to focus on the figures. "If it isn't the desert duo! Scar's got a hat to rival Gem! And who are they with?.. Jimmy?!" Smiling ecstatically, he landed himself at the edge of the lilypad . That's when he got a better look at Jimmy. He noticed a tail, which spiralled down to sit by his feet. It was similar to that of both a cod and an axolotl. He could also spot gill-like growths by the sides off his head. "Jimmy?" 

-P.O.V Change - 

 "Oh for Cod's sake." Jimmy muttered. He turned around to face Joel, a weak smile on his face. "I can explain--" Jimmy began, but Joel cut him off, hugging him. "Huh?"

 " I... I missed you, Jimmy. Maybe not as much as I miss Lizzie, but I still did nevertheless. " Joel confessed. "You're gonna need to explain this" he gestured to Jimmy, "to me. What happened?"

 " I honestly don't know Joel... " He replied simply

 "Oh... Well, do you know where Lizzie is?" He asked. Jimmy shook his head.

 "We could help you look.." Scar said from behind, a warm smile on his face. Grian nodded in agreement.

 "That's kind of you, thanks." Joel replied "Wanna come stay in Mezalea? You guys all look exhausted. The trio nodded in agreement.

Jimmy had not seen much of the Mezalean Empire. He was in awe from the colourful builds and beautiful scenery that had been created in such a desolate biome, and too top it all off, a humongous palace overlooked it all.

" Why can't you build like that Tim? " Grian teased. Jim lightly hit him with the end of his tail, removing a taunting smirk off the Hermit's face.

 "This, is the Mezalean Matral Palace." Joel announced proudly.

---P.O.V Switch--

Lizzie walked up the spiralling staircase that lead to the top of the Prisma Palace, her tail trailing behind her. She'd forgotten how beautiful the view was, the vibrant colours of the mesa outlining part of the ocean, which swirled into beautiful shades of blues and greens and the lilypads that floated upon the waves bustled with life even when uninhabited. Then Lizzie remembered something.

"I should let Katherine know that I'm alright!" She realised. The Ocean Queen glided down towards the Overgrown's embassy lilypad. She headed down the staircase to the railway, book and quill in hand. The amount of unseen messages that had lined up made Lizzie feel guilty. She quickly read through them all, before writing a letter for Katherine, she decided to also let Scott read it. It read,

 Dear Katherine and Scott, Jimmy and I are both well. I apologise for our silence for the past few weeks, but hope you are also alright. From Lizzie.

She sent it off in a minecart chest, and left the 'station' to head towards the Prisma Palace, admiring the view once more from the top of the roof.

(Shorter chapter I know sorry)