Beautiful (Robin X Male Reader)

Start from the beginning

She continued gliding her head up and down, while using her tongue, making it more pleasurable. As I felt myself getting close to cumming, I started to gently force her head down.

"Fuck. You're so Sexy." I said as I looked down at her body. After a few more seconds I forced her head all the way down and came into the back of her throat.

I took my hands off of my girlfriend's head as she removed me from her mouth.

"Mmm. You taste good (y/n)." She smirked as she stood up. I wrapped my arms around her waist.

"I'm sorry that I forced you're head down. You just felt too good."

"It's all good." She smiled. I bent down and grabbed her legs before picking her up. Robin wrapped her legs around me as I carried her over to the bench in front of the aquarium. After I set her down, I got on my knees in front of her, licking my lips when I see her pussy.

It's so beautiful. Such a pretty shape, and clean-shaven. Not like I would have minded if she didn't shave.

I decide to wait and play with her breasts first. I took one nipple in my mouth and I rolled the other one between my thumb and finger. Robin started to let out soft moans making me look up at her blushed face.

I lowered my head down between her legs and licked her clit. She placed her hands on my head and grabbed my hair.

As I continued to lick her clit, I inserted a few of my fingers into her vagina and pumped them in and out of her.

Robin started to let out a soft moan when I sucked her clit. When I look up at her, she is blushing like crazy while groping her own breasts.

I close my eyes and continue licking Robin, going in circles around her clit while sucking, and still pumping my fingers in her. I started to groan into her and soon she came.

Her juices filled my mouth as her thick thighs squeezed my head. Her back arched as her head tilted up to face the ceiling. I kept going allowing her to ride out her orgasm.

Eventually, though I stopped and allowed Robin to catch her breath. I stood up and held out my hand. Robin grabbed it and I pulled her to me.

She stood up and stumbled into me, but I grabbed her. Then, I leaned down and held onto her thighs, lifting her.

She wrapped her legs around my waist and her arms around my neck.

I pushed her torso away from me before sliding her onto my dick. My face made its way into the crook of her neck to nibble and take in her scent.

I started to move my hips slowly to allow her to get used to me before I would slowly pick up speed. Well, that was the plan anyway.

I did start slow but I couldn't help myself. Quickly I pounded myself into Robins's pussy. The sound of skin clapping quickly filled the room as I grunted into her neck.

"You feel so good (y/n)." Robin said before starting to quietly moan into my ear. I groped her ass as I pounded my dick into her.

"Fuck. I'm gonna cum." I said.

"Let's cum together." she pitched. I continued to pound into her about to finish. Finally, I came when I heard Robin loudly moan my name. "(y-y/n)."

I came deep inside of her before taking a small break to catch my breath. Robin removed herself from me and made her way over to the bench yet again.

She got on her knees as she faced the aquarium and turned to look at me.

"We're not done yet (y/n)."

"Yes ma'am." I replied with a smirk and made my way over to her and positioned myself behind her. Grabbing my dick, I teased her entrance with it before sliding it in.

I slowly slid myself out until only my tip was left in her, then I slammed my full length inside of her.

As I pounded into her yet again, I reached my hands around and started to grope her boobs.

Robin started to moan and I could kinda see her reflection in the glass. I started to groan as I looked at every one of Robins's beautiful features.

"I love you... so much." I said between groans. Her moaning got louder and I could feel myself getting close again.

I squeezed her breasts harder and kept pounding into her until we both came together again. Juices slid down my dick when I removed myself from her.

My body flopped onto the bench next to her as she turned her body around to face the same direction I am. I pulled her close to me and Robins's body lay on top of mine. We looked at each other and smiled before sharing a quick kiss.