• Chapter Four: The Rules •

Felix's Point of View •

I quietly watched the four of them slowly go into a group hug. I'll never be caught giving anyone a hug, or any physical contact for that matter. It's unnecessary and unprofessional. I roll my eyes at the lot of them.

Claude pokes his head up. "Come join us Felix!"

"I'd rather not join in on...whatever this is." I crossed my arms and lean myself against the wall.

The group breaks apart after a good minute. Marinette has quite the smile on her face and is teeming with joy. Will she always be this joyful?

"How about I show you the room you'll be staying in?" Allegra asks.

Before Marinette gets a chance to agree, I intervene. "Hold on now." I stand in a more serious stance as I look at Marinette. "Before that, I must establish a few rules with you."

Marinette has a puzzled look on her face. "Rules?" The rest of the group roll their eyes at my remark.

"Yes, very important rules. Rule one, no physical contact with me whatsoever. It is simply unnecessary by any means. Rule number two, don't try to make friends with me. I don't have a desire to make anymore friends. Rule three, simply don't be annoying. I can't stand annoying people."

Marinette looks down at her feet. Did I make her feel bad? Was I to harsh? Wait a minute...what am I saying? All I did was state my rules. I shouldn't feel bad at all.

"Well that was a tad' bit harsh, don't you think dude?" Allen gently pats Marinette's head. "Don't worry about Felix. I'm sure after a while he'll warm up to you like he did for us."

"I certainly will do no such thing."

"It's alright. I completely understand your rules. I'll make sure to do my best to respect them." She looks up at me with a small grin on her face.

"That's very much appreciated Miss. Dupain-Cheng." I nod my head at her response and relax once again against the wall.

"Come on Marinette. Let me show you the room now." Allegra rushes Marinette into one of the dorm rooms to the left.

I let out a heavy sigh. "Great, she'll be the one staying beside my dorm room. I hope she isn't too noisy. Work must get done after all." Claude and Allen turn to face each other.

"You know Felix, you might actually like Marinette if you try communicating with her. You're always so cold to people, why not be a little friendlier? I'm sure she'll be a wonderful neighbor to you, as well as us since we are literally right across from you two." Claude chuckles.

"As I said earlier, I don't desire anymore friends. Or acquaintances for that matter."

• Allegra's Point of View •

I glance over at Marinette. She seems to be disappointed. I don't blame her at all. After what Felix said? That's no way to welcome anyone. That's Felix for you though. I let out a small sigh as we walk inside her dorm room.

She looks at me in a concerned manner. "Are you alright Allegra?"

"Oh of course. I'm just thinking about earlier is all. I really mean it when I say, don't mind Felix. He comes off as cold, but once you get to know him as long as we have, you'll see how nice he actually is. There isn't to much of a difference, but it's big enough for you to notice." I look at Marinette and give her a gentle smile.

"I totally get what you're saying. Personally, I believe everyone has a kind and gentle side to them. A lot of people just tend to hide it because they think it makes themselves weak."

"I don't know if Felix even has a 'gentle' side to him, but he does have his moments when he's kind to others he's close to." As we go further into her room, a bed with pastel pink, silky blankets is revealed.

Marinette's eyes widen. "Is this my bed?" I quietly nod to her question. She immediately hops onto the bed and does little snow angels. "These blankets are so smooth, and the color is absolutely gorgeous!"

I chuckle as I watch her on top of the bed. "Well it's all yours." Marinette grabs my hand and pulls me onto the bed with her. We both giggle like little girls at a sleepover.

"I think we'll be great friends Allegra." Marinette smiles as she glances at me.

"Me too, Marinette. Me too."

• End of Chapter Four •