"Oooo burn!" 

 "Besides looking funny, this isn't so bad." Annabeth observed with a nod.

     Conner snorted and shook his head. "Aw, you've got no idea..." he muttered with a smirk. 

 "About what?" Annabeth demanded.

 "Nothing, nothing...." Conner lied and glanced at me. "It's your turn Katie." 

     I rubbed my earlobe in thought for a moment like I always did, and glanced about the cabin. Nico was soaked, Conner was drenched, Annabeth had the mustache and Travis had just said a truth. At least I hoped it was a truth. It appeared that Percy was the only one who hadn't been dared. I chose my target.

 "Percy, truth or dare?" 

 "Dare." Percy replied confidently.

     Clearly he thought just because I looked sweet, I was. I smirked. Rookie mistake. But boy was he wrong.

 "Okay, I'll dare you but first I need to get something for it. Be right back." 

     I got up and sprinted out the door. I went to my cabin and found myself on the side of the cabin were Chloe was watering the plants. Chloe was just another camper, a die hard daughter of Demeter. Her hair was the color of wheat, falling down her shoulders in a stick straight line. She looked up at me with her clear hazel eyes and smiled warmly. "Hey," she greeted, squaring her shoulders.

 "Hi Chloe." I smiled and slowed my pace, "I need a few dragon fire peppers, you got any?"  

 "Coming right up!" she nodded cheerfully, her sun tanned face lighting up. 

     She fished out the fiery red peppers and placed three of them in my hand.

 "Thanks." 

 "Just be careful," she warned, "Those boogers are REALLY hot."

     I smirked. "Oh I know. I will be."

     She winked, and picked up her watering can, going back to work. "Okay..."

 "Thanks again!" I called back and jogged back towards cabin three.

 "Bye!" 

     When I got back, I found two new guests standing inside waiting for me. Jason and Piper stood near the door.

 "Hi guys." I acknowledged

     Piper smiled at me, her brown choppy hair had a white feather in it, and her eyes were now a light gray/blue color. Jason stood tall beside her, his skin tan from the sun, and his arm muscles bulging from his shirt. Yes, I will admit, I've always thought Jason was cute, and maybe even hot, but it didn't really matter what I thought there was no going in between Piper and Jason. The two where literally as close as can be. Well, almost. Percy and Annabeth totally beat them in that area, but that didn't mean the two weren't literally one of the cutest couples in camp.

 "Hey Katie." Piper smiled sweetly, and guided Jason to a bunk who also shot me a kind look. "Mind if we tag along?" 

 "Not at all." I turned my attention back to Percy. "Okay Percy, are you ready?"  

     He nodded and shrugged. I held out the peppers, "I dare you to put all of these in your mouth, and eat them."  

 "Um, okay." he agreed, clearly a bit confused. "They're just peppers...." 

     He plucked them from my hand and shoved all three in his mouth.

     I made a face in anticipation. The kind of face you make when waiting for the wick to run out and the dynamite to explode.

 "Um, Katie? I-" Travis started. 

 "Wait for it." I cut off, my eyes flashing. 

     Percy's face started to turn red. "Mff...." 

 "Here we go." I smirked. 

 ".....AAAAAAAAHHHhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!" he yelled through the mouthful of peppers. "Hotffttt! Hotffttt!!!" 

     Everyone started to laugh, Nico even fell on the ground, slapping his knee. Percy dashed around the room, his arms flailing wildly like a mad man. He shouted and screamed, desperately searching for some bit of water. Eventually he gave up and dunked his entire head in the fountain. 

 "Percy, that's so pathetic!" Jason laughed. 

 "Bbblllllppphhhffttt!" Bubbles jumped on the surface of the fountain as Percy responded, his head still fully submerged. 

 "Can't hear you dude!" 

 "Blllffpppp...." 

********************************************************************************************************************

Hey! Hope you laughed!

Percy: My mouth stings.

Me: Oh, suck it up.

Percy: I'm not sure I feel comfortable with you writing this.

Katie: I know I am!

Me: Thank you Katie

Annabeth: I'm still not getting this toothpaste mustache thing.

Me: Don't worry you will.

Nico: Until next time!

Percy: Vote!

Annabeth: Comment!

Katie: Or become a fan!

Me: Thanks for reading!

Percy: Wait, why am I telling them to support you?!

Me: 'Cause your an idiot.