Maybe He Is Someones Favorite (Tommy)

~•□♡☆ caregiver bio☆♡□•~

Name: Wilbur

Nicknames: wilby

Little: tommy

Relationship status with little: brother
×××××
~•□♡☆Little bio☆♡□●~

Name: tommy

Little age: 1-6

Nicknames: TomTom, toms, munchkin, bubs

Caretaker: Wilbur

Others: _

Relationship status with cg: brothers
××××
Promt: tommy finally snaps after he has a bad day

Suggested by: _

TW/CW: angst, yelling, swear words

Word count: 692
-------
3rd person
------
Tommy walked well more limped into the house, his nose was bleeding, his clothes were ripped, he was covered in cuts and bruises. What was supposed to be a good time out with his friends turned into him being stuck in an alleyway being beat the shit out of by 5 boys 10x bigger than him from his school. He slipped off his shoes at the door and threw his hoodie he walked down the hall and noticed his bathroom was occupied so he walked into wilburs. He assumed one of wilburs friends were over and that's why someone was in his. Tommy stood in front of the sink and looked at himself a tears fell. As he went through wilburs cupboards he found what he needed to clean up his cuts. He had seen techno do it enough so he knew what he needed to do. He poured the peroxide on a fresh cloth and wiped the cuts carefully and then wrapped them. He looked like a mess and not a good mess. He finished and just sat on the floor. He would get up and put the stuff he used away in a minute. As he sat there he heard the door open he looked up and saw Wilbur standing there.

"TOMMY WHAT THE HELL?!" He didn't have the strength to reply.

"Here let me help you!" Tommy just pushed Wilbur away.

"I don't need your petty help Wilbur!" His voice was laced with venom and pure anger.

"What do you mean Tom's?" Wilbur was so confused he had no clue what his little brother had meant. He didn't petty him he was just worried.

"You know what I mean Wilbur!"

"No Tommy! I don't!"

"YOU SHOULD KNOW WILBUR! NO ONE IN THIS FUCKING HOUSE EVER REALLY CARED! THEY NEVER REALLY FUCKING CARED ABOUT ME! IM JUST A FUCKING BURDEN TO ALL OF YOU! TECHNOS DADS FAVORITE, YOUR MUM FAVORITE! I'M NO ONES WILBUR! I CAN'T FUCKING PRETEND TO BE OKAY ANYMORE! I'LL NEVER BE OKAY! I'LL NEVER BE ANYONES FAVORITE, IM FUCKING REPLACABLE! FUCK OFF AND LET ME HURT AND BE IN MY OWN MISSORY!" Tommy sobbed and screamed until his throat hurt and he was put of breath. Tommy let out a sob as Wilbur pulled him into his lap.

"It's okay bubs, let ot out, wilbys here, Wilby loves you, techie loves you, dada loves you, and muma loves you, we all do, nothings ever changing that." Tommy nodded and clung to wibur snot and tears getting all over his jacket. Wilbur didn't care, the jacket was washable and replaceable, his little brother wasn't.

"I sowi wiwby" (I'm sorry Wilbur [wilby])

"It's alright baby boy, let wilby take care of you" Tommy nodded as Wilbur picked him up carefully not to hurt him more. He walked into tommys room and grabbed his paci and bottle. Tommy was very confused how Wilbur knew but he didn't care at the moment. He would ask the questions later. Wilbur sat him on the couch and turned on Wild Krats to entertain the boy while he made some Mac and cheese. Something he knew the boy could stomach and liked. He also made him some angles milk for later. He quickly finished it and carried a small cooled down bowl to the boy. He sat beside the boy and fed him small bites until he got fussy, then he just cuddled and watched the show with the boy. it was about 10 and Wilbur grabbed the bottle and held him close feeding it to him.

"I wob woo ilby" (I love you wilby)

"I love you to TomTom, nini munchkin"

"Nini ilby" (nini Wilbur)

The two boys fell asleep as the bottle ran out and a paci was put to the boys lips instead.