caught (tommy)

~•□♡☆ caregiver bio☆♡□•~

Name: tubbo

Nicknames: papa, bee, tubs

Little: tommy

Relationship status with little: room mates and best friends
×××××
•□♡☆ caregiver bio☆♡□•~

Name: ranboo

Nicknames: dada, boo, ran

Little: tommy

Relationship status with little: room mates and best friends
×××
~•□♡☆Little bio☆♡□●~

Name: tommy

Little age: 1-8

Nicknames: toms, little one, small one, sweets, pumkin, baby boy, love bug

Caretaker: tubbo and ranboo

Others: _

Relationship status with cg: room mates and best friends
××××
Promt: tommy gets really stressed and wants to regress so when ranboo and tubbo go out je takes it to his advantage

Suggested by: _

TW/CW: panic attacks, swearing, intrusive thoughts

Word count: 608

Short but fluff so I hope you guys enjoy!
××××××
3rd person
----
"Alright we'll be back in a few hours toms, we're going to the store"

"Alright bye" tommy waited a few moments after they left before getting up and running to his room. He grabbed his stuffies, paci, and coloring book before making his way downstairs to the living room. He turned on Dino ranch and went and got himself some yougert and granola with a sippy cup full of apple juice. He smiled to himself as he won't and sat back down at his home base in the living room. He colored a few pictures and started playing with his stuffies babbling along with the show that was on the telly and felt free and happy, all his worries snd stress that had been built up the last few weeks was gone. He was keeping an eye on the time since tubbo and ranboo woukd probably be back home around 3 since they left around 12:30. Tommy snuggled into his blanket and the hoodie he had stole from ranboos closet watching his show cuddling his stuffies and sucking on his paci. Tubbo and ranboo had finished shopping a little early and went home. Tubbo opened the door to their flat carrying the groceries they needed. When he heard the sounds of soft babbling and cartoons playing. Ranboo went to say something but tubbo hushed him and walked into the living room quietly. He seen tommy curled up on the couch wrapped in a blanket with his paci on with Dino ranch playing on the telly. Tubbo smiled. He had done some research on regression since had a hunch that a few of his friends were Littles but he had never imagined tommy to be one. He carefully went over to the little. Tommy noticed the 2 had gotten home early snd that they had seen him snd he instantly started crying. He was full on sobbing when tubbo had gotten over to him. They were gonna think he was gross snd kick him out. He started to go into a panic attack as ranboo and tubbo were in front of and beside him.

"Lets breathe, 1, 2, 3, 4 in, 1, 2, 3, 4 out, 1, 2, 3, 4 in, and 1, 2, 3, 4 out, good job pumpkin, I'm so proud of you baby, now can you tell bee and boo how old you are?" Tonny held up 2 fingers. They didn't hate him?

"Awe such a small baby boy, are you okay with papa and dads being here baby boy?" Tommy nodded and sniffled.

"It's okay, your safe baby, it's okay" ranboo went and put groceries away and came back with a bottle of angles milk for tommy.

"Here love bug, let's try this, we can just cuddle and watch the show Alright love?" Tommy nodded snd clung to the olders feeling much safer and happier now that he had to caregivers that loved and care about him.