sbi Christmas

~•□♡☆ caregiver bio☆♡□•~

Name: phil

Nicknames: papa, dadza

Little: tommy, techno, Wilbur

Relationship status with little: dad figure
×××××
~•□♡☆ caregiver bio☆♡□•~

Name: kristen

Nicknames: muma, mumza

Little: tommy, techno, Wilbur

Relationship status with little: mom figure
×××××
~•□♡☆Little bio☆♡□●~

Name:

Little age:

Nicknames:

Caretaker:

Others:

Relationship status with cg:
××××
~•□♡☆Little bio☆♡□●~

Name: tommy

Little age: 3

Nicknames: TomTom, baby, kiddo,

Caretaker: kristen and phil

Others: Wilbur and techno

Relationship status with cg: kid figure
××××
~•□♡☆Little bio☆♡□●~

Name: Wilbur

Little age: 1-2

Nicknames: wilby, kiddo, baby, sweetie

Caretaker: phil and kristen

Others: tommy and techno

Relationship status with cg: kid figure
××××
~•□♡☆Little bio☆♡□●~

Name: techno

Little age: 6

Nicknames: techie, baby, kiddo, sweetie, little piglin

Caretaker: kristen and phil

Others: tommy and Wilbur

Relationship status with cg: kid figure
××××
Promt: sbi Christmas, the boys are very excited for the holiday season because they get to enjoy it with family

Suggested by: DreamSWilbur

TW/CW: none just fluff

Word count: 663
xxxxx
3rd person
---

Phil smiled at his boys as they sat in front of the Christmas tree.

"Papa how come Santa not here yettttt?" Techno whined out pouting due to the lack of presents.

"Well my little piglin, you all haven't went nini yet! Santa doesn't come until all the little boys in the house are asleep" kristen said with a small smile petting her oldest head. Techno giggled.

"Den TomTom an wilby need go nini cuz I big boy! I 6 mama!" Kristen giggled at her son's logic.

"Well if they do that then only TomTom and wilby get gifts from Santa! Even my big boy needs to get some sleep" Techno let out a huff. Kristen turned as she heard her physically youngest boy getting fussy with his papa.

"Oh angle what's the matter?" Tommy didn't say anything he just reached for the taller woman. She held him and took her oldests hand. Her mentally youngest was already asleep in his papa's arms.

"Okay boys, let's get some sleep" Kristen carried both the boys to their rooms getting them ready for bed. She changed tommy into a pull up and a pair of grey sweats and a hoodie that was his brother but he liked it. She then went and helped Techno change into his pajamas and read them a story while giving tommy a bottle. She then slipped a pink paci in technos mouth and a white and red one in Tommy's and laid him down. She went back into the living room after turning on the baby monitor. She walked into the living room as phil went and put Wilbur in his adult sized crib and joined her on the couch. They watched a movie and then situated gifts under the tree and then went to bed. They were awoken in the morning by 2 boys jumping on their bed holding their brother.

"MAMA PAPA MAMA PAPA MAMA PAPA MAMA PAPA MAMA PAPA MAMA PAPA" they both sat up and looked at the 3 boys.

"What kiddos?"

"Santa came! Santa came!" They chuckled.

"Really now?" They nodded. Kristen got up picking up Wilbur and tommy while phil carried Techno to the living room sorting out the gifts between the boys they tore into them excited. Tommy got some disks and a record player along with some stuffies and little gear, Wilbur got new guitar strings and new leds along with little gear, then techno got a new cape and some movies and some little gear. The two smiled at their boys and how they reacted to the gifts. They finished the gifts and the. Put on some Christmas movies and cuddled when they made some of the boys favorite breakfasts. They all enjoyed the day together. Christmas was a good time for them and they enjoyed each others company.

"M wov aww of you" (we love all of you) the boys mummbled.

"We love you to, we hope you kiddos had a great day" and they gave their boys more love.