blankie boy (tommy)

~•□♡☆ caregiver bio☆♡□•~

Name: tubbo

Nicknames: tubs, papa, bee

Little: tommy

Relationship status with little: best friends
×××××
~•□♡☆Little bio☆♡□●~

Name: tommy

Little age: 1-8

Nicknames: toms, pumpkin, love, baby, TomTom

Caretaker: tubbo

Others: billzo (bill or ba),  amisey (Amy or ams), ranboo (boo), badlinu/Freddie (bu or freddie)

Relationship status with cg:  best friends
××××
Promt: after the stream the group was trying to figure out sleeping situations and they decide to play a prank on tommy

Suggested by: _

TW/CW: panic attacks, swearing, yelling

Word count: 1158
××××××
3rd person
-----
Tommy had been on the verge of pummeling into a child's mindset all day. He didn't want to slip. He wanted to be big and be a normal 17 year old hanging out with his friends. But would that be happening? No, no it would not. He would just have deal with it. But now it was time for bed so he could give himself some grace. But he couldn't. They were trying to put 4 people on 1 couch and it wasn't working. Tommy was currently flopped put on it messing around with them but he was really sleepy and was slowly losing interest in the joke and just wanted to sleep.

"Hey toms, can you go grab extra blankets out of the closet please" Tommy nodded at tubbo unwrapping himself from his quilt going to grab the pillows and blankets. He felt good helping out. It made him feel smaller tho and that was the bad thing.

"Lets hide his quilt and then lock him outside!"

"That'll be funny lets do it!" Tommy came back and put down the blankets going to grab his quilt that was no longer in its spot.

"We put your quilt outside you gotta go find it!" Tommy didn't know how to feel at the moment. He opened the door and went outside. The other quickly slammed the door closed behind him and locked it. Tommy became more paniced then anything by that he looked around for a few minutes and didn't find anything so he gave up and went to go back to the door. Billzo opened the window and threw out a small shiny silver object that Tommy soon realized was the key.

"FIND THE KEY YOU CAN COME IN!" Tommy was cold and slipping much faster then he bad been but he instantly started looking for the key. It was to the point he wished that he could just have his blanket so he could curl up out here snd go to sleep but then he wouldn't have any of his stuff and he wasted that. It took him about 10 minutes before he found the key and got back inside. He was very unhappy with his friends. He yanked his quilt back and went and curled up by one of the heaters. They looked at him. Had they really upset him that much? Had they taken the joke to far? Had they really upset him?

"We're sorry toms, that wad mean, we shouldn't have done that" Tommy didn't look up at them he just hummed in response and mummbled a simple "It's fine" to them.

"Do you wnat the couch now?"

"No, m fine"

"Are you sure?"

"M said m fine!"

"Tom's you seem off though?"

"M just sleepy otay!" He was getting whiney and grumpy, this was something tubbo qicked up on. He had been the younger caregiver for about 2 years now so he was able to tell when the boy was slipping.

"Tom's come here" Tommy just looked up at the older for a minute before getting up and following tubbo to the kitchen.

"Feeling small?" Tommy just slightly hummed in response giving up on talking.

"Do you wanna sleep in my room with me tonight? Would that help?" Tommy nodded. He didn't want to burden the older but he knew that it would help him.

"Can I tell the others?" Tommy shrugged. Either he told them now or they found out some other way that would probably be so much worse.

"Yes or no pumkin?" Tommy nodded giving in to his own thoughts.

"Alright baby, you go grab your bad and put it in my room and grab your blanket and stuffies then we can watch a movie with the others alright?" Tommy nodded snd went and grabbed his bag moving it to tubbos room and grabbed his stuffie and his paci placing it in his hoodie pocket before waddling put to tubbo.

Tubbo went back to the living room to tell the others.

"Hey guys can we talk for a minute?" The others turned their head from the show that was playing on the telly after pausing it.

"Whats up tubs?"

"Okay well tommy is gonna he acting a bit different right now, he's currently little, meaning he's ageregessed to a younger headspace, right now I'm assuming he's pretty young beaches not wanting to talk much and is being very cuddly" the group nodded.

"Do we know why he's small right now? Like did we cause that?" Billzo asked worry spiking his voice, he hoped they didn't upset him that much with the joke.

"No, he's been off snd on like this all day, he usually slips when he gets really excited or is stressed or nervous" billzo nodded as tommy awkwardly waddled into the room.

"Hey little man, feelin real small?" Amsey spoke and tommy nodded a little.

"Wanna come cuddle and we can all watch the telly together or put on a film?" Tommy nodded going over to her hugging his plushies close.

"Who are these guys little one, can you introduce us to them" Freddie asked point to the plushies in the small boys arms. Tommy nodded excited and care fully set them on the coffee table in front of them. He had a bunch of mineflcraft plushies. He started with his stuffed enderman.

"Dis mawk, hims wike boo he taww an enermen!" (This is Mark, he's like boo (ranboo) he's tall and an enderman)
He then moved to the creeper.

"Dis Sam! He a cweepeer" (this is Sam! He's a creeper)

"Dis shroud hims spidey bu a nice spidey" (this is shroud, he's a spider bit a nice spider)

"Dis is tubee, bee gots hims fur mwe!" (This is tubee, bee got him for me)
after he finished talking he snuck the paci to his lips hoping none of them would judge him or make any comments and neither happened so he was happy.

"Wow! They're all so cool!" Tommy smiled and babbled nonsense at them feeling very small now. They put on beauty and the beast and let tommy color for a little before he was falling asleep on amisey and Freddie. Tubbo smiled and had ranboo help him put tommy in his bed. Tubbo tucked the boy in a gave him a small platonic kiss to the forehead making sure he was okay before falling asleep himself.