Little lies (tommy)

L: tommy (0-6)
Cg: ranboo, tubbo, Wilbur, Jack

Promt: The boys decided to do a lie doctor test for Tommy's vlog channel but when some of the questions come back as lies he gets upset and starts slipping but none of his caretakers notice how upset the boy is getting and it all falls apart on the ride home.

Word count: 1737
------
Tommy's pov
---
What part of my mind thought this was a good idea? I thought going to take a lie detector test with 4 of my best friends was a good idea and I don't know why. I knew I wasn't going to lie to them unless it was a joke. I sighed and grabbed by phone and slipped on a jacket and walked downstairs.

"Ready to go Tom's?" I looked at Wilbur and nodded. I wasn't sure why I felt so anxious, I had no reason to be, maybe it was because I was scared if something came back wrong my 4 best friends and caretakers would hate me and kick me out. I walked out to the car and got in the back by ranboo, tubbo and Jack who was sitting behind us. Tubbo ruffled my hair as I was sitting between him and ranboo. I smiled a little and leaned my head on ranboos shoulder listening to the music Wilbur snd russ were playing from the front until we got there.

"Okay so we're going to do this and then after we'll go get lunch and whatever else we wnat to do alright?"

"Alright!" We said nodding at Wilbur. We got out and walked in. This building is weird. Almost all the walls were just white, white was such a bland color, I didn't really like it.

"Alright what one of you is Tommy?" I looked up at the guy standing in front of us.

"That's me" I said sorta quiet. I would have to get up from my spot on wilburs lap.

"Alrighty, can you go sit in the black chair in front of the computer for me?" I nodded and got up from wilburs lap going over and sitting in the chair. The guy followed me over and started hooking unwired explaining the basics of what they did. I nodded along and acted like I understood what all of it meant.

"So basically all of it just detects if my nerves spike or I get hit with anxo6or whatever?"

"Basically" I nodded and sat there as he turned stuff on checking everything over and adjusting it if he needed.

"Alright you'll have to sit pretty still for this" I nodded. I bounced my leg a bit as we officially started recording so I didn't get overly anxious or get to antsy in my seat like I usually did.

"Alright first question" ranboo walked up to me and started it off with a pretty simple question if I had even given bad youtube advice on purpose. I mean I didn't always give great advice but none of it was ever terrible I waited for hin to say if it was right or not and it was so u was happy. Everything was going fine, I was Making jokes here and there until we got to 1 specific question. It was ranboos turn again and he walked up.

"Alright, do you think my face is ugly without the mask?" Of course I didn't! Boo was pretty with the mask on or off, he was an absolute king to me regardless of the mask.

"No"

"Lie" I looked at the guy. This was wrong! I didn't think ranboo was ugly. They started making jokes and I tried to play along but my mood dropped. Why did it have to say that was a lie out of all of them? It was so wrong! We did a few more round of people until we git to tubbo.