bad day (tommy)

•□♡☆ caregiver bio☆♡□•~

Name: kristen

Nicknames: mum, mumma, mumza

Little: tommy

Relationship status with little: mom
×××××
□♡☆ caregiver bio☆♡□•~

Name: philza

Nicknames: dadza, dad

Little: tommy

Relationship status with little: dad
×××××
□♡☆ caregiver bio☆♡□•~

Name: techno

Nicknames: techie, tech, bubba

Little: tommy

Relationship status with little: brother
×××××
□♡☆ caregiver bio☆♡□•~

Name: Wilbur

Nicknames: wilby, babby, wil

Little: tommy

Relationship status with little: brother
×××××
□♡☆ caregiver bio☆♡□•~

Name: Niki

Nicknames: auntie, ne

Little: tommy

Relationship status with little: aunt figure and friend
×××××
~•□♡☆Little bio☆♡□●~

Name: tommy

Little age: 2

Nicknames: tom, toms, thesus

Caretaker: kristen, Phil, techno, Wilbur, Niki

Others: _

Relationship status with cg: friends and family
××××
Promt: tommy has a rough day

Suggested by: _

TW/CW: mentions of getting hurt

Word count: 1060
-x-x-x-x-x-
3rd person
-x-x-x-
Tommy sat in the middle of his queen sized bed feeling numb. He had a bad day and didn't know what to do. Everyone was doing their own things. Phil was helping Kristen with dinner, techno was farming potatoes, Wilbur had Niki over working on a new song, and where was he during all of this? His room sitting in bed feeling small and helpless. He didn't like this feeling. He knew it was because he was slowly slipping but didn't want to say anything to anyone. Everyone in the house knew the boy was a regressor but he felt like if he went to them he would be burdening them. He was at his lowest at the moment and didn't know what to do. He could be streaming or he could have went and hung out with Freddie and Eryn but he didn't he was sitting in bed. He felt like crying. He just laid their in a ball, knees to his chest, arms wrapped around them, and his head rested on them. He felt sick to his stomach and didn't know why. He wasn't sick he was upset. He heard someone walking up the stairs but he didn't move. He heard kristen talking to wil asking if Niki would be staying for dinner and if she would be okay with what we were having. Of course they went and checked on them but not him. He didn't understand it. He went and hid in his room when he got home. Maybe no one cared. Maybe no one cared about him. Maybe they all hated him and they were glad he wasn't out there. He let out small sniffles at the thought of them not wanting him. He heard kristen make her way back downstairs. Tommy grabbed 2 of his plushies from where his pillows lay and hugged them instead of his knees and let out quiet small sobs into them. He felt unloved for no reason. He knew his family loved him, he was just being a selfish little brat. He let all the thoughts fill his head letting out small sobs. He felt weak. He was crying. He wasn't supposed to cry. He sighed and got up making it look like he wasn't crying and sat back on his bed. He grabbed the hoodie out of his backpack that everyone recognized as Freddie's. It was a bit to big on tommy not because Freddie was much bigger than the boy simply because it was a size to big.

"Tom dinners ready come join us!" He recognized the voice as Kristen's and got up from his slump and made his way down to the dining area. He noticed Niki was in his normal seat at the table, next to Wilbur so he settled with sitting by techno. He took very little from what his parents had made not trying to be rude he just simply wasn't hungry. He was quieter then normal but they didn't want to press the boy to much.

"So how was school today kids?" Phil asked breaking the silence.

"It was good, me and Niki got partnered in almost every class so it's easy to get work done! Also can Niki stay the night so we can work on some of that?" Wilbur said and Niki nodded.

"I suppose she could as long as her parents were alright with it" phil stated.

"It was normal, I did my work and hung out with dream, sapnap, and george" Techno replied continuing to eat his dinner. Tommy wasn't going to say anything unless asked. He honestly didn't feel like talking.

"What about you toms?" Wilbur asked his youngest brother.

"It was school, wasn't to bad I guess" he mumbled eating a few more bites of his food finishing it up playing with his wrist under the table. They all finished dinner and out their plates in the sink. Tommy went to go hide in his room when he heard techno say something.

"Your turn for dishes thesus!" Tommy let out a small groan going and grabbed his airpods and his phone. He went back downstairs to put away the leftovers from dinner and run the water for the dishes. He slipped on a pink stained shirt he had stole from his middle brother and started washing listening to corpse, Wilbur, dream, and Los Campesinos. He finished Washing them and moved onto drying until a plate slipped out of his hand causing it to smash to the floor and shatter cutting his hand. He found himself curled up against the cupboards crying instead of cleaning it up. Niki was the first to the kitchen seeing the state of the boy. She picked him up leading him to the family room setting him on the couch as the other followed. Techno ran and grabbing the first aid kit as fast as he could cleaning and wrapping the boys hand making sure he wouldn't need stitches. Wilbur went and grabbed the boys little stuff giving him his plush cow named Henry when techno was done and slipped a dummy in between his lips. Phil went and cleaned up the mess in the kitchen as they settled in on the huge L shaped couch they had in the house. Tommy clung to nikki refusing to leave her side as they watched UP, the boys favorite movie when he was little. He was happy he finally got to destress with his family and that all the bad thoughts from earlierhad left him. he loved his family more than any of them could imagine.