He needs us Q (karl)

Plot: karl travels back and gets upset and wants sapnap and quackity but they aren't getting along

Little: karl
CG: karl and quackity

Tw: panic attacks, cussing, over thinking, self doubt, yelling, bullying, mentions of throwing up

Word count: 769
‐----
Karl's pov
----
I jumped back except this jump hurt. My head was spinning, my stomach hurt, it felt like I had just gotten off of an amusement park ride. I looked around at my surroundings, this was home I think. I ran out of the room I was in to the bathroom feeling my stomach get sick. I was worried I was going to throw up.

"KARL!" the tears fell, James? No that wasn't his name, what was his name? I felt him hug me and held me to the living room. Sapnap! His name was sapnap! But wait of sapnap was here where was quackity. We say in silence, me curled up in his lap, him just holding me. It was bugging me I had to say it.

"Papa where mamma?" He looked at me with broken eyes.

"He's away for a little right now baby..."

"Papa I mwis mamma" (papa I miss mamma)

"Me to baby, me to"
---
Sapnaps (papa) pov
---
Karl had traveled back, he remembered who i was and who quackity was but he didn't remember what happened.

"Baby papa's gonna go grab you your sippy and dummy okay? You stay here and I'll put on some cartoons" I clicked it over to some random show and ran to my room. I dialed quackitys number.

"Pick up, Pick up, fucking p-"

"Sapnap I told you to stop calling me"

"Quackity please listen to me"

"What?"

"He misses you, he us to be happy again please quackity"

"Prove it! Prove he's back and misses me then!"

"Fine! give me a second" I ran down to the living room where he was.

"Awe look at papa's little kitten! Such a good boy all Cozy on the couch! Hey pumpkin, Papa had someone on the phone for you, say hi"

"Hi dear" quackity said his voice showing he still didn't believe me.

"MAMMA, mamma I miss shu!!" (Mamma, mamma, I miss you)

"Hi baby boy, mamma misses you to. I love you so much baby"

"Mamma pwes tum bat I miss shu a wot, su does papa, pwes mamma" (mamma please come back, I miss you a lot! So does papa, please mamma.

"Okay baby. Can you hand the phone to Papa?"

"Otay, I wov shu mamma" (okay, I love you mamma) I could think he was get smaller by the minute.

"Hello q, he misses you, and needs us, we need to put our differences aside,  our baby needs us."

"Can I come over sapnap?"

"Yes"

"It pains me to hear him like that, he needs us sap"

"I know q, I'll see you in a  bit"
---
Quackitys (mamma) POV
---
Hearing karl that sad crushed me. It made me feel so sad, my baby remembered who I was and he missed me. It made me want to hold him until he knew he was loved and safe.

"Bye schlatt, I'm going out"

"Whatever, bye" I grabbed my bag and keys walking out of the house to my car. It was around an hour drive to get to sapnap and Karl's house. I drove listening to quiet music just wanting to get to my baby. I knew he missed me. It pained me to hear him cry like that. He was my baby no matter what happened. Before I knew it I was pulling up into the drive. So many memories of this house filled my head but none of those were important. I was less then 50ft from my baby that needed. I grabbed my bag and walked to the door knocking. I heard quick footsteps before the door opened and sapnap pulled me into a hug. I hugged him back.

"I missed you q"

"I missed you to panda" I heard small foot steps coming towards us.

"Papa woo ish hewe?" (Papa who is here?) I looked over and he gasped, running and jumping at me.

"Mama!! Mama!!"

"Hi kitty" he hugged me not letting go so it left me to hold him. We walked into the living room where adventure time was playing quietly on the TV and toys everywhere. I smiled and held him giving him many cuddles.

"Mama not leave gin" (mama don't leave again)

"I won't my love" I kissed his temple and cuddles him sapnao joining. We could be a happy family again and would be if I could help it.