05

Confessions

-

"Crona Hey!" 

A certain (Hair colored) Girl waved out to Crona. Crona looked at her with a blush on their face.

"H-Hey Y/n" They stuttered out loud.

Crona had gotten Maka to ask Y/n to meet them at a big fountain that they often passed by. Crona finally got the courage to confess to their classmate. They were going to do it today no matter what. Even if they got embarrassed.  

Crona looked up at the fountain. It was beautiful and Crona wondered why they had never payed more attention to it. This was definitely the perfect spot.

"So, what's up?" Y/n suddenly asked them, a smile plastered on their face.

"Huh?" Crona asked dumb founded.

"You asked me to meet you here? Or that's what Maka said..." 

"Oh yeah!" 

"So is there anything bothering you?" She had asked him while they looked at their shoes. 

"Well actually yes." Crona spoke out, avoiding eye contact. 

Y/n furrowed her eyebrows and Crona took notice to this. She placed a hand on their shoulder. 

"Crona we've gotten closer, if there is anything bothering you, you can tell me. I'm always here to listen. I care for you." Y/n spoke in the sweetest tone that they have ever heard, it made their face turn a bright red.